Out Now Gear.Club Stradale (by Eden Games)

Discussion in 'Apple Arcade' started by Boardumb, Mar 9, 2022.

1. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Hey Macplash, thanks a lot! I'm just missing one more person. As soon as I get the achievement I'll let you know :)

macplash likes this.
  2. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You can skip upgrade purchase and just buy the ones you're interested in. After buying them, you have to click again to equip them, that's why you bought a level 3 part but had installed the level 1. You can change back and forth from one equipment to the other, to have the car meet the required IP of a certain race. It's a bit boring to go to lower performance of a car to participate in a certain race, but at least it's there.

macplash likes this.
  3. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #43 VirtualBoyFreak, Apr 10, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    @macplash got the achievement, thanks a lot! Now my club is level 7 and I got the
    Ford GT40
    :) (sorry for the previous spoiler!)

4. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Man! Spoiler alert!:D I was wondering what’s hidden under the blanket unlocked at level 7. You just ruined it for me!:D Well, never mind.. Looking forward unlocking it soon myself.

5. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #45 VirtualBoyFreak, Apr 10, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2022
    Sorry!!! For me the car was quite evident. I just wasn't 100% sure, but that air intake on the hood, the back... It had to be it :D anyway, edited my post to put it under spoiler.

macplash likes this.
  6. Alex DeLargest

Alex DeLargest Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Male
    USA/France
    Anybody have a club code to share?

7. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I was clueless, but I already unlocked it as well. Such a beautiful car. And it’s pleasure to drive even though it spins like crazy. Might be because of all my assistance options are off. But still, so far for me the most difficult car to handle is McLaren 720. It looks gorgeous though.

8. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I also play with all assistance options off except traction control (spin control, or whatever it says in English), which I have set to low. I agree with you: the McLaren 720 is, with the club car, the most difficult one to handle. I bought the 911 GT2 and that one is also difficult to control because of its high speed, but not as difficult as the 720.

If you check the Apple Arcade section and go down, you will see several cars which are available sometime in the game: Porsche 918 Spyder, Bugatti Chiron, Pagani Huayra Roadster... We'll see how those handle.

9. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #49 VirtualBoyFreak, Apr 12, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
    Believe me: if you want to play multiplayer, make a club with your friends or family. Only 6 people are allowed in the club, so you need people that you can contact directly to say "hey, let's have a MP or two". The only thing for which you might want random people in your club is to achieve the "6 people in club" achievement when you have less than 6 people in it. I've made a club for my children to play with me and we are only 4 in the family, so I needed two more. Macplash helped, and by making the club public someone else entered. Since we didn't meet in the game with that "someone else" to play multiplayer, he ended up leaving the club. Only one person playing can do all the daily runs for the rest... I don't know if I explained myself well or not, but I hope I did. I can post my club code for you, but I'm sure you won't find too much to do in it and you'd end up leaving sooner or later.

EDIT: In fact, after giving it a second thought, it makes full sense: Apple Arcade can be shared with up to 5 family members, making it 6 in total. Also, among the labels you can put for your club, there is one called "XXX family", so I guess the objective of this game was to have an Apple Arcade family racer, and they nailed it.

Alex DeLargest, Asp and macplash like this.
  10. Bryantbrdfrd

Bryantbrdfrd Member

Apr 14, 2022
    Male
    #50 Bryantbrdfrd, Apr 14, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2022
    The 911 GT2 RS is my favorite, followed by the 4C and the 911 Type 992 Carrera. The McLaren 720S, Lotus Elise 220 and the GT-R Nismo are nice too. The best place to look at all of your vehicles is the same area you share your vehicle.

11. Bryantbrdfrd

Bryantbrdfrd Member

Apr 14, 2022
    Male
    #51 Bryantbrdfrd, Apr 15, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
    Is anyone else having issues where the resources won’t reset? Since the reset time this evening it shows they are still not reset.

12. McLovin23

McLovin23 New Member

Apr 15, 2022
  13. Bryantbrdfrd

Bryantbrdfrd Member

Apr 14, 2022
    Male
    Here is a screenshot of how it shows resources will reset in 0s. The timer was working earlier today, then it goes to 0s. At the reset tonight it will not reset my resources and I will miss another day of upgrades.

Attached Files:

14. Bryantbrdfrd

Bryantbrdfrd Member

Apr 14, 2022
    Male
    Just as I thought. No new resources for me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Attached Files:

15. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    My favorite cars are the McLaren P1, the Boxster (specially with the Targa mod), the GT-R Nismo, the Elise 220 and the C4. The 911 GT2 RS is also nice, and the 911 type 992 Carrera. I can't handle the McLaren 720S, which behaves very similar to the Lotus 3 eleven: too much drifting...

16. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I haven't had that. In fact, my resources reset twice a day, every 12h more or less, even though the timer days 24h for me too.

The only thing I can suggest is make sure your iCloud is working, so that your savegame doesn't get lost, and reinstall the game.

17. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    I have the Bugatti Chiron for sale in my garage, but... ouch: 1 million credits. I think I'll pass farming them today. I'll make sure I have 1 million next time the car appears.

18. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    And I thought my current offer - the Porsche 918 Spyder with sticker price of 648.000 was overpriced..:D Yeah, those prices are getting little bit too much for my taste. A lot of grinding is required. A LOT! But what bothers me more is that with expert level the game’s becoming kinda too difficult for my taste with casual driving in mind. I’m currently losing more races that I’m winning, especially those time trials. It’s getting pretty annoying and discouraging to be honest. Also I got some team member who’s constantly stealing all my crowns, so yeah. But we’re in top 100 clubs thanks to him. So, silver lining I guess.

btw, my all time favorite car became Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio and retrospectively I hated it in the beginning. I don’t know, but I just always pick it up from the roster whenever available.

19. Bryantbrdfrd

Bryantbrdfrd Member

Apr 14, 2022
    Male
    It’s crazy. My timer was working today, but at reset it immediately started the timer over and still no new resources. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, which did nothing. I really like the game, but I’m going to stop playing if I can’t get resources for upgrades.

20. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Do you have good stable internet connection? It might have to do with it, since all these timers usually check things in the game server.