Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Rennis

Rennis Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Italy
    Yep, that's a thing he does

2. Str33m6

Str33m6 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2015
    None
    In my house
    Tbh this is a bad idea. What's the purpose of having a list of all rated levels in GD? You don't need this to have a checklist of completed levels, and what to complete next, there's a damn "uncompleted" check box for that purpose.

3. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    #104483 GD CreativeGuy, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Really? I looked through lists and there were none. Could you link it?

That's not what it's for, it's so you can search for many more specifics in levels. For example, you can search for all levels with high detail, you can search up levels with the song being by a certain artist, etc.

4. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
  5. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    #104485 GD CreativeGuy, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Yeah, I saw that, but I knew it was outdated so I could just make another one to replace it.
    I actually did the same thing with the Achievements thread, there was already one, but it only had the level achievements from months ago so I replaced it.

And after mine is done I will get a few extra helpers, along with the seven I will soon have, to assure it will always be up to date.

Edit: Also, I'm listing as much information as possible on it. If anyone has any suggestions for what information to add to it or how to make it as useful and convenient as possible, let me know!

6. GMD_Neon

GMD_Neon Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2015
    Scot
    Lol

How do you report a player, I have found lots of obvious hackers while playing GD but this one is by far the funniest one I've found, so I was playing a bunch of 1.9 levels and on "At the speed of light" by Ripplez, I saw this guy comment that he just beat this now and he'd been trying since 1.9, he commented that 2 weeks ago, I go on his profile and he has 300 demons, I look at his posts on his profile, he said 1 week ago that he was trying to beat Yatagarasu for his 200th demon, he the claims to have beaten it 4 days ago, now, tell me how somebody goes from beating one of the easiest insane one week to beating Yatagarasu for their 200th demon the next week, and then beating another 100 demons in 4 days... His name is "TheRealUwantSum" if you want to look for yourself...

7. ThePenguin510

ThePenguin510 Active Member

Mar 24, 2017
    California
    Just report it to Rob on Twitter or something like I did.

8. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Sorry for the late reply.

The only one left is Harder. Are you fine with doing that? It's the hardest one so it requires a lot of work.

9. terrapony221

terrapony221 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Geometry Dash Level Building
    Gaben's Lair
    What's the best way to get your level rated?

10. GMD_Neon

Oct 16, 2015
    Scot
    Ok, also I messaged him and he said "I'm blocking you, so if you try to disturb me again I'll report you to RobTop, don't think I won't"

11. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    you threatened to report him so he threatened to report you...

12. DoubleX

DoubleX Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Professional Skrublord
    In your base, killing your d00dz
    Ah, okay
    I see what you're saying
    Good luck with this, just hope that the thread doesn't get locked for duplication when it's done xD

13. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    #104493 GD CreativeGuy, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Thanks! :)
    Hopefully it won't lol. But usually with lists, they just always take the more up-to-date and better done lists, so hopefully this will replace it. Some lists are very competitive. xd

Edit: Also, the other dude's list he's making now isn't that good or organized lol. It has half the info mine does and doesn't split it up by difficulty. So mine will easily replace his once he's done. I'm trying to make it as thorough as possible so it doesn't become a waste of time. xd

14. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    No I don't mind :D I'll happily take it

15. Str33m6

Str33m6 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2015
    None
    In my house
    You could do a daily update for every new rated levels when you're done but it's gonna be hard tho.

16. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Alright! Sent you a PM. :)
    I already have 6 other people working on it, so hopefully they decide to update it. Also, I'll get some extra helpers once it is released.

17. GMD_Neon

Oct 16, 2015
    Scot
    I never told him I would report him, I said nice hacks

18. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    Alright! Got 7 editors for the list!

Now, I need helpers.
    Helpers are like editors, but they aren't in control of just one category. They just look through the stuff to find mistakes or just do a few levels in any category when they have time.
    You are not required to consistently work on it, just a few times. When adding a level, though, make sure you are going in the same order the editor is and make sure the editor isn't currently working on the section.
    Helpers will also be in charge of adding new levels once the list is done, pretty much whenever you find a level or someone tells you a level that is not on the list, add it.

Anyone wanna help? :)

19. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    aaahh damn i should have waited to become a helper

20. GD CreativeGuy

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    You can be a helper instead if you want.