Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. GhostfaceKillerz

GhostfaceKillerz New Member

Mar 26, 2020
    Male
    I got geometry dash last year so I’m kinda late

2. Sweatty888

Sweatty888 New Member

Mar 30, 2020
    Female
  3. GoldiTheCat

GoldiTheCat Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    i have to ask myself what i was thinking back in 2017 and why the hell i stayed through all the stuff that went on here and how it absolutely destroyed my mental health, yet i still check this every, i dont know, half a year? just out of interest, to see if it picks back up
    this is probably a gamble but if anyone wants to talk to me my discord tag is Goldian#0001 (this will not apply tomorrow on april 1st, however i highly doubt anyone will actually see this in the next month, so it's hard to say)
    feel free to contact me so i can apologize for my dumb actions from a depressed middle schooler who hadn't had any social interactions before then
    also hot take, the lounge should never of been created and honestly i think ive been somewhat happier since its been deleted honestly. this isnt the lounge but this is the only place i know where i can contact people from there, outside of like a few people i still have friended on discord

4. Sweartty888

Sweartty888 New Member

Mar 30, 2020
    Female
    -BUT WHEN CAN I GOT A ACCOUNT BECAUSE I ACTIVE MY ACCOUNT AND IT'S DOESN'T WORK

5. Edenharley

Edenharley Well-Known Member

ig ill post my discord too, its Edenharley#7171 )///

6. Chief Logan

Chief Logan Well-Known Member

Mine is Logan#3088 I think I recognize a bunch of you from the editor server anyways

7. Chief Logan

Chief Logan Well-Known Member

Your discord doesn’t work

8. RealAlctine

RealAlctine New Member

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    I wish I used TA when i first started to play Geometry Dash

9. Flickslow

Flickslow New Member

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
  10. Wahffle

Wahffle New Member

Apr 15, 2020
    Male
    Just now reading all the old posts from a few years back, currently just past page 130. I'll be here for a while, won't I.

11. Gdnews

Gdnews New Member

May 25, 2020
    Male
    me too

12. Gdnews

Gdnews New Member

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Hey

13. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    i miss you guys :( :( :(

14. florster

florster New Member

Sep 6, 2020
    Male
    that'd be sick

15. reallylikepark

reallylikepark New Member

May 1, 2021
    In building mode, I touched the top right of the screen near copy and paste, yet not on the button... in one of my levels. It ended up resetting the background and colors of objects in all of my levels I have created. If anyone can help me with this, I would really appreciate the feedback. I’m really not sure what happened.

16. 1blitzer1

1blitzer1 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Student
    The TARDIS
    Man, it seems everyone here really has moved on to bigger or different things. It's been a ride here. I remember the Skype and TA days, albeit a bit hazily. I think it's really incredible just how much this game has evolved, and watching myself along with others in this thread grow. I know Splash is an absolutely insane creator now and GD mod, and I've done the same ingame, beating Bloodlust and a bunch of other hard stuff. It's really wild to see that people are still having the same nostalgic urge to come back here... if anybody ever wants to just chat with the old general gang, Blitzer#2799 -- we could even get a GC started or something. Hope everyone who still reads this has an absolutely lovely day <3

17. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    damn, this place brought back some memories

18. Chillius

Chillius Member

Jul 26, 2015
    omg yeah, i remember when "check toucharcade" was the default answer to a question about 2.0; just to see if rob had posted anything new; then he started going on twitch and other places more and toucharcade kinda fell to the last place to talk to rob

19. Splash

Splash Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 24, 2015
    head leafeon of state
    in a fursuit or something
    someday imma ask rob to post here again just to see how much chaos it causes

AgusGMD likes this.
  20. GabbeSebbe01

GabbeSebbe01 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Sweden
    Probably not much since 2 people check this per month