Gravity Music scores hits. (w/links.)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gravity Jim, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Howdy, devs.

Are you looking for real music, crafted in film-score style to create a specific emotional response? Tired of free music that sounds like Kitaro fell asleep on his keyboard? Are you beginning to suspect that not everybody with a copy of Reason and a bag of vinyl is a "composer?" Wondering where that fine line between engaging a player with the music and driving them slowly crazy might be?

Look no further. I don't work free, or even dirt cheap, but I get excellent results and you get music that helps sell your game. I've spent 15 years in the commercial music business, producing tracks in my own 800-square-foot digital studio (Yamaha 02/R digital console, 8-core Mac Pro, synths by Kurzweil, Roland, Korg, Novation, softsynths by Native Instruments, custom guitars and basses, a great collection of mics, etc., etc.) that cover that gamut from hip-hop to orchestral.

Here are links to some of our best game work:

Zombieville USA

OMG! Pirates! Level 1

OMG! Pirates! Level 2

OMG! Pirates! Level 3

Galactic Ranger (in development)

"Cooking" game (coming to the AppStore soon)

Just finished a huge orchestral piece that I'd love to share - both the composition and the production are a real notch above the norm - but the game is still under wraps. We'll get it posted soon.

In the meantime, drop me a line here, or check out my website for lots of examples of non-game music for an even better sense of my versatility: www.gravitymusic.com is the place.

Thanks for listening,

- Gravity Jim