iPhone Haegemonia: Legions of Iron (by Microids)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Oct 7, 2014.

1. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    I saw that as well. I had emailed the developers when the game came out to ask them if they were going to add the expansion because as far as I understand that's got skirmish in it and I was gonna buy the game until I got back confirmation, and never got an answer from them. I think it be reasonable for you to ask for a refund and pick up the full price game again if you want it. It's a super weird move though.

2. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Having grabbed the free version, it does look like it has potential, and I think it a bit unfair some of the criticism.

I am stuck on the second level tho'. I'm supposed to deploy Fuji on Rhea. I've managed to guide it all the way there, but it just sits there looking at the planet. How do I get it to deploy?

Thanks,

CJ

3. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    U.S.
    I had the same issue, and was super frustrated for about half an hour. I don't remember if it was a bug type thing where restarting the level did it because I did some goals out of order, or if I had it near the wrong planet. There're "quest" markers by everything that's relevant to the goals. Aside from restarting the level, double check that you're trying to get the mining base over the right moon. There's no deploy button if I remeber correctly, it should be automatic.

4. candyjet

Aug 25, 2010
    Ah, thanks, found it.

There is an oil rich asteroid near Rhea, but not actually Rhea, which has some little red dashes round it. You are absolutely correct - it deploys automatically when it gets close.

Pity the guidance says 'go to Rhea' when it means, 'near Rhea".

On my way, though.

Cheers!

5. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    U.S.
    Right on, glad you found it. I'm sure this is better on pc, it's a spotty port though, which is a shame, cause the ipad could be a legit hardcore gaming platform with better ports.

6. candyjet

Aug 25, 2010
    #26 candyjet, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
    My goodness, I'm a klutz at this. Despite having read the PC manual, I'm stuck on the Research capacity bit. In level 4, i have to research corvette ships. Can't seem to work out how to do it though. The research points sit stubbornly on 160/1300. Changing the ratio from production to research on Io made no difference. What have I missed?

Later-

Have found the answer, there is a start/stop button on the research screen embedded in the pretty graphics.

Not obvious though

7. candyjet

Aug 25, 2010
    I was lucky enough to grab the free version. How many levels does the Mars campaign have, and is there a sandbox mode?

Thanks, CJ

8. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Is this worth getting if I liked and beat Imperium Galactica 2?

9. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Umm...

10. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    Yes it us but I think it's only 32 bit