iOS SDK programming course in Mauritius

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Novalis, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Novalis

Novalis New Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Not sure if this is the right place for this message, but here is goes: We intend to organise in Mauritius an iOS SDK programming course for iPhone and iPad App development and we are looking for a suitable, highly qualified and experienced person to run the course. Medium is English or French. You time is ours, but should be in the near future. If you feel you are the right person and if a 3 to 4 weeks stay in Mauritius (one week course work and 2 -3 weeks free holidays for up to 8 family or friends sounds tempting, please let me know by mail to [email protected]. Thanks – Justus

2. Ovogame

Ovogame Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Game Developer
    Morestel, France
    Shame I'm not an Objective C expert or Iphone UI stuff :)

My engine is C++/OpenGL based and cross platform. I know just the minimum about Iphone specific programming, 99% of my code is plain C++. Anyway, depending on what exactly you are looking for... I might still be interesting for you... Don't know. I speak French too :)
    I've done Iphone/Ipad games and I've got my own engine that I could use for the course.

If you are looking for objective C, and iphone specific menu stuff, I'm not your man :)

JC