iPad vs iPhone promo codes

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by iJoe, Jun 11, 2010.

1. iJoe

iJoe Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    I'm not posting any codes, I was just seeing if moderator's were thinking about making two threads for them? I own both, but sometimes get all excited for an app that's only made for iphone instead of ipad and vice versa. Unless, it supports both platforms, they should have iPad Promo Codes and iPhone Promo Codes threads. Thoughts?

2. jyhjyh

jyhjyh Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Denmark
    I agree 100%

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Devs can post codes any way they want - so far I've seen separate threads for regular and "HD" versions of the same game so I'm not sure what the problem/confusion is here. It seems strange to segregate them because of universal builds (what do you do, post two threads?!?)

4. iJoe

iJoe Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Um, yeah! Just like the way I stated. Everything on this board is broken down for easier access. A lot of developers don't put down that it's HD, or specifically iPad, until I read their 4 paragraph description that ends up saying being released for iPhone and iPod only. And since iphone and ipad use two different engines it makes sense to split them up for people to access the content they want.