Universal Legends of Warriors - Beta Testers Wanted!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Aug 6, 2015.

1. cmdrmonty

cmdrmonty Member

Aug 28, 2015
    I would love to beta test this. I shall pm you my email address and if you allow I d love to join :)

2. freakernet

freakernet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    I would gladly help test the game

3. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Can you please help double check your email again?

We've added your 3 emails and we've noticed that in our system, your email is already accepted the Testflight Invitation?

Please lets us know so we can keep debugging your case.

Cheers,
    Antony

4. antony.thai

Please lets us know your testflight's emails so I could send you the invitation!

Cheers!
    Antony

5. antony.thai

Warning: Please hold-on playing Rise of Heroes now!

The current beta release has a major bug which won't save your progress.

Please don't play the game for few days so we can fix this issue in priority.

Thanks for your understanding!
    Antony

6. cmdrmonty

cmdrmonty Member

Aug 28, 2015
  7. antony.thai

Thank you for your support! :)

@all: I've just sent another invitation for a new release with the major saving progress issue fixed.

Cheers!

8. BloodGuardian

BloodGuardian New Member

Jul 8, 2015
    Think I can join the beta?

9. cmdrmonty

cmdrmonty Member

Aug 28, 2015
    I didn't receive the invite, no panic though, :)

10. MinhMinh

MinhMinh Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    Sorry for the delay, RoH is submitted to Beta Review Process, we will be updating everyone soon.

Best!

11. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I sent a message my game does not go past the loading screen

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Where do I sign up for beta . I've emailed . Tweeted . Never replied back

13. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Want to beta test this. Hit me up with a Pm. I have a controller and an ipad mini first gen and an iphone6

14. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

Wow! The game has improved a lot since I last played it! The menu designs are better and the new loading shield design looks fantastic. However, I still crash whenever I open the shop after a long time of playing. The battle mechanic could also use a bit of more action because it feels like I'm just watching the battle, not fighting in it at all. At least let us control some aspect of the battle like the skills used and character movement. But still, I had fun playing for awhile and it still has a lot of potential before it could be released. I hope to see this improve much more and thanks for letting me beta test!

15. antony.thai

New Beta Release's available!

First, we want to say thank you to all our beta testers. With your feedbacks, Rise of Heroes got a big improvement already to have today beta release. We know that the game has some bugs now but we still want to let it some to you to check the changes and lets us know if it's a good game yet.

Some major updates in this Beta Release:

- World Tournament is available (Make sure to play in network connection to be able to play this feature)
    - 100 campaigns in Greenland with full of challenges and FUN.

- Legendary Milestones: Rewards on your progress to motivate players on campaign challenging and giving the rewards to help in the right time.

- 15 unique heroes with 15 different unique Skills to discover and recruit.

- Yeti's Event: Fight with him by your friend's side (This is the special boss that you can beat him alone, you will need help from friend)

- Add SAINT Class of each heroes to evolve after level 60. AND THE SPECIAL ABILITY to REBORN the hero to make it even stronger than a SAINT.

- DAILY EVENT is added to give enough supplements to battle every day.

- GOLD MINE's EVENT to farm for GOLD (which is very important in this game)

- Added tons of GEARS (with special ability along with each type of gears)

- Added more usable item during the battle to change the situation when needed.

- So many bus are fixed and potential so many new bugs will be born.... :)

Thank you a lot for supporting us and we love every single of you, thanks for spending your time building Rise of Heroes with us. We want to make it a great game so people will know that our efforts won't be a waste.

Cheers,
    :):):):):):):):):):):):)
    Antony

16. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I didn't get my invite... You added me to the list in a pm you sent me but never received one

17. antony.thai

It's weird... Let's me solve this with you in private message.

Antony

18. cmdrmonty

cmdrmonty Member

Aug 28, 2015
    #38 cmdrmonty, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    After playing version 0.0.6 of the game I've noticed the following bugs :)

1) Sound issues were fixed by rebooting my phone so this is no longer an issue.

2) for the most part the text in the game is correct, but there are a few spelling, grammar and syntax errors in the game.

3) in the options menu the Facebook, Twitter and ! Menu item don't seem to do anything.

Some positive things :)

1) I love the style of the game and steady unlock progression of new stuff.

2) the combat whilst automated, takes the familiar style of dragon blaze and makes the combat a bit more dynamic and entertaining to watch.

3) I look forward to playing more :)

19. antony.thai

Thanks for your feedbacks cmdrmonty! Yeh, there're still buggy but I hope that you can enjoy the game as much as we do here.

A big highlight about this gameplay is that it's RPG in a mix with strategy genre. The main point of this game is to build the right team to clear the evil force.

However, the ability to use items will help player has more interactions during the battle actually. But using items is not really a need during the 20 first battles since we want player to take time to learn the game mechanic a bit. Do you think that we need some battles here between campaign 1-20 to highlight a bit the need of using items (like potions).

Antony

20. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I sent you a private message with my testflight. The game looks good graphically from the images I've seen which is good as it makes me want to play the game. So now it's all up to the gameplay.