Universal Legends of Warriors - Beta Testers Wanted!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Aug 6, 2015.

1. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Thank you for your attention, ste86uk!

However, I didn't receive your pm so far, did you send it to Andre?

Cheers,
    Antony

2. InJ0k3R

InJ0k3R Active Member

Aug 20, 2015
    what is the best way to send feedback? cause i've been sending a lot of feedbacks on testflight now but i don't know if they're getting through cause i don't get any replies...
    my email address is [email protected]

3. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Joining beta

My test flight Id is

[email protected]

I love testing games, do it all the time and provide feedback each time.

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I sent a lengthy feedback through test flight

5. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Just downloaded.I am going to play now...

6. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Not see the item info.see picture

Attached Files:

7. MinhMinh

MinhMinh Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    Hey guys,

First, thank you a lot for sending your feedbacks!

Lets me check again since we received very few feedbacks with testflight. I believe there're something wrong here.

However, it would be the best if you can post your feedbacks/issues here so everyone can join the discussion and share their own opinion on that matter, that would be a great thing to us.

We will submit a new release to testflight today with tons of improvements and changes. We hope that you guys will like it.

Lastly, we're sorry if our response is slow on the communication (RoH team has 4 peoples and we're fully spending our time on features/bugs right now, our current target is to have a new release for testing by this sunday)

Thank you.

8. MinhMinh

MinhMinh Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    Thank you, we're on it now. Please lets us know if our language is hard to understand also.

:)

9. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    My feedback
    First impressions .
    Very very colorful and polished. Smooth graphics and easy to understand. A lot of things to learn right of the bay but important things none the less . I have adhd so I skipped through the reading parts but I could do that because it is showing you as well as telling you so I didn't skip through very important things I needed to learn because I saw them happen.

I get the impression that this is a freemium game because of the wait times.

Man I wish this was a paid game .

Is their any way to make an iap and just purchase to skip buying health to play? That would be amazing I would pay 9.99 for this game but I understand the mode
    And know paying for health will overall make more than selling the game but just a small bit of feedback for that.
    Also their really isn't much playing or strategizing in game besides hitting engage to start the match .

I see that it is actually easier for us the gamer and the strategy before the battle is to set up your team and training but the playing aspect of battle isn't their its automatic battle.
    This game looks incredible and the menus are simple and easy to use for gamers like me that skim through readings and the way your game is setup it is still possible to play skipping tutorials.

All the characters are perfect and the design of the world is perfect and unique.

I was so eager to test this game because of what I saw and it lived up to the trailers and screenshots.

These are my first impressions and thoughts of only playing for a small amount.

I hope this could be helpful and complimentary because I like this game and I hope to be of help during the beta.
    I would also pay an in app purchase for extra character or special weapons. Maybe like gold armor with special abilities that you normally wouldn't have in game or maybe a sword that has lightning effects ect...

Maybe a in app purchase that I can pay one time and play for 8 hours without having a wait period for playing. Things like that would be amazing if was a freemium

10. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Hi,Devs
    Sometimes the game closed when i want to go to map.iPhone 6
    Ok,something strange in my Tournament Score.Please see picture with 21 and 0 in list.

Attached Files:

11. cmdrmonty

cmdrmonty Member

Aug 28, 2015
    How do you even do the tournament? I get errors on that screen you have a picture of :)

12. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Don't think the tournament works until release right?

13. xodiac

xodiac Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2014
  14. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Looks interesting!

15. InJ0k3R

InJ0k3R Active Member

Aug 20, 2015
    actually the tournament worked normally before but suddenly even though it still playable, all enemy heroes became 10 level 1 lancelot wich give you a reward of 1medal, 1trophy and 1emerald, unlike the time when it works normally, you can have 6 or more each... well the devs said they'll be releasing an updated version so we're waiting for it.

16. warcrack

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    Next bugs:
    1.Not saved options for sounds and notifications in settings - OFF mode.After restart the game options reverse to ON.
    2.Crash the game if i choice in shop to buy ViP first option and press no.

I can send demonstration video if you need,Dev

17. InJ0k3R

InJ0k3R Active Member

Aug 20, 2015
    campaign 100 has no "chest minigame" , and some achievements you've done in the game would not match the achievement in game center...

18. antony.thai

First, it's really interesting while reading your feedback, we found lots of rooms for improvements for Rise of Heroes also.

We will make some adjustments during the tutorial to have it more clear since it's still a bit complicated to ready from our point of view. And a bit improvement also to makes it stay a bit so player could read it since we don't have much of that tutorial in RoH, only things that we think that they're really important to know to move on.

Rise of Heroes is a freemium game, but from the developer point of view of a small indie studio like Pine Entertainment, what we really want is the population of RoH than how much we could earn from the game so, every iAPs in RoH is designed/balanced with heart while completely optional to buy. Gems are rewarded oftenly while there're few special places to build money as well.

Potions are for sale in shop by gems but it's only for the urgent need of a high demanding challenge from some specific users. Since during the testing, some beta testers was wanting of it so we make it available in the game to please all the users.

Potions are rewarded very very often during the game and in fact, all about Rise of Heroes is building the right team so we could use less items but still have a high winning chance in a battle in a strategic way.

This is the very first strategy/rpg game from Pine Entertainment that we provides a lots of depth in gameplay/heroes/items during the gameplay.

It's may be a bit borin and easy at first but the more we give a little patient with it, you will find it very interesting to hunt heroes, build them and challenging countless awesome battles in RoH.

I'm looking forward to hear more from you. Thank you a lot for spending your time writing us your feedbacks.

PS: What is your nick name in Tournament? I want to duel with you actually... :)

19. antony.thai

The Tournament is working already since we also need it to be tested.

One thing is that there're still buggy so thanks for your patient while trying to play it during this time.

:(

20. antony.thai

Since the battle effects are huge so the game will crahes sometime (especially after a long playing time), we're in some optimizations for it and hope that it can be done for today release.

And thank you warcack! it's nice to receive your help! :)