LF Pixel Artist (revenue share)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Anomalous Interactive, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Anomalous Interactive

Anomalous Interactive Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Hey Guys,

I run Anomalous Interactive, a small indie dev team out of Melbourne, Australia and we are looking for a talented 2D pixel sprite artist to help us finish our current major project. The target platform is iOS with ports to android and desktop if successful enough.

We have a lot of art assets to be created, mostly static building and environment objects that also have damaged and destroyed states. there are some animations mostly for weapons, combat and effects.

We are using a top down view similar to GTAI and II. We have an older working prototype playable here and some of our art samples can be viewed here

The concept of the game is The Three Little Pigs meets Grand Theft Auto. You play as the big bad wolf who is back with a vengeance and a bulldozer.

Being a small indie dev team we don't have the budget for upfront contract work but we will be reimbursing any terrific art skills with generous revenue share. We are not expecting fulltime work AT ALL - just 2/3 assets a week (most of them are < 128x128)

If you are interested or know someone who is interested please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thanks guys!