MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Damn. Ah well, last I checked they team was doing extremely well. Top 20-30 but not sure.

I must put in a request to spread out the rewards to a wider number than the top 3.
    The xp is handy but its SP that we will all need.
    I'll send an email Monday and see if there's anything to be done there.

2. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #382 oscar123967, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    Yeah all of us here would really appreciate it. They should make the range similar to Asphalt's, maybe a bit smaller since the game just launched.

Also, I know a few of you guys are new to these iOS FPS games. Here is a little guide on the controls http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=3296961&postcount=1

3. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Thanks I'm trying! :D hmm odd guess they will fix it, thanks for the info on that.

4. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    The server, the game and GC are taking a bit of time to sync up right.
    New game, usual server problems.
    It'll get there.

5. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    #385 Rough-Rider, Jul 26, 2014
    Ok so I've been playing a lot I've got a 1.3 KD ratio, almost always get 1st place, have the red and I have some tips.

- Use the same gun, even if you unlocked the next one, the attachments help A LOT. Especially the grips and sights
    - Play free for all, it's easier to level up since your getting more kills
    - If you can, play during prime time (8 to 10 pm EST from what I've seen), there are more people online which means more kills
    - If you need to knife someone make sure put your finger right over where the knife icon will appear so your ready
    - Use impact grenades, with assault I have 4 of them and they're very easy to use (just don't kill yourself with them)
    - Keep an eye on your rader
    - If your sniper move with your pistol out, it's faster and safer
    - Don't use silencers, they're not worth it
    - Know when to use hip fire and when to use sights
    - The cliché practice makes perfect

6. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    About as accurate as one could be.
    Between you're tips here and the tips on controls in the main thread from Oscar, we've no choice but to master it now.
    Cheers and thanks :)

7. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    How do you get RED is it for a certain class? I've been getting killed by that thing

8. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    It's the tier 5 primary for the assault class. You need 20k assault rifle exp.

9. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    When can Alpha Squad do a squad battle with Bravo Squad? I've seen Alpha's KDs and they're way higher than Bravo's. The highest one i've seen in Bravo is 1.9

10. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Maybe when custom matches come out. It'll be a huge struggle trying to get into the same lobby

11. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Guys also, if you join a squad, participate. If someone starts a clan battle then join it. Help out. If you don't then there's no point in having you on the team since you'll just be dead weight in a spot that someone else could have.

12. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    We have a lot of inactivity in bravo, but people are busy. I'm sure over the weekend it will improve.

13. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    4th in solo and no idea for multi didnt show up in the inbox for me only the solo

14. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    I agree with the participation part but lets not push people out.
    It's not about clans or that stuff.
    As long as someone is active and participating in events, its of no matter.

A 20 squad team is enough to cover any battle and anybody who does join events is contributing to the team.
    We would prefer it not to be a hyper competitive situation where if someone is busy and doesn't get to play, that they are considered dead weigh and booted.
    That wasn't really the purpose of the squads here or why we set it up.

Also if someone wants to go and do their own thing, that's fine too, it doesn't make them dead weight. The only key factors are the rewards from tournaments and if you join a squad battle , contribute to the squad. That's it.
    And of course have fun with it.

Lets not start applying unnecessary pressure and going down the competitive route of a clan.
    Lots of people have other things to do and will join in when they can. Lets not forget it is about the fun more so than some other factor.

15. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Dammit, 8 places ahead of me.
    Tis like COD all over again.
    :).
    Seriously, well done. Oh so close. It a very good result for the first one.
    I can only see it getting better for ya.

16. Utfan

Utfan Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2013
    5th in solo event. :) so close to a good reward :)

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Well done.
    But yeah, soooooooooo close.

What the hell is going on that this place is full of such top notch players?
    I used to thing I was good. I may have been wrong. Crap.

Seriously though, some wicked solid results there guys on the first one, well done.

18. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    #398 2133, Jul 26, 2014
    Edit: Nvm.

19. Daman2u

Daman2u Active Member

May 12, 2012
    I'll happily join a squad if there are any spots left.
    GC: Daman2u

20. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Not sure what the deal with the solo missions is - my leaderboard had none of you on it, and I also ranked 5th with 334 headshots.

Also on the not participating front, some of is have been concentrating on the SP to level up. I did a couple of matches for Alpha and was basically not good enough with my loadout. Give people time.

Also we shouldn't be talking about pushing people out after what, two days!! We are here for the fun of it, not to fulfill any need to be top of all the leaderboards.