MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    It takes 2-3 days for the gamecenter friends list to sync up with the mc5 friends list. Hang on for a little bit longer :)

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Sorry to see you go!

3. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Just unlocked the ACER shotgun. My new favorite :D. Its a combination if pump action and semi auto. You can shoot 4 times before you have to pump it.

The only complaint I have on the shotguns is that you can't hold to fire any of them (not sure about the last one). Which is a little bit odd considering they added the hold to fire for the pistols. Same goes for the Kr, that burst gun really needs hold to fire controls

4. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    If I delete the game and get it back will I have to start the campaign
    again ?

I want to make space on my iPad so I can download more stuff.

Has someone tried this ? Does it work ?

I remember someone posting something about it but I can't remember who and if it works.

Peace and game on.

5. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Youre campaign progress will be saved, you'll just have to redownload them if you wish to play them.

And it was me who posted it :D

Once I beat the campaign I deleted it and reinstalled it to go back to the 800mb size

6. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Oh ok thanks !!

I had a feeling it was you but I wasn't sure, Again thanks !

7. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    Why delete it, do u think its rubbish. Can't u delete another game. I love this game although I'm rubbish at it lol

8. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Hes going to delete it and then reinstall it so that the game would take up less memory :)

Lol just realized that you can shoot grenades out of the air. Shot someones frag right infront of him with a shotgun & its killed him

9. FRnchFRy

FRnchFRy Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Charlie is 11th in the squad event. So close to top 10 I can taste it. XD

10. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    #470 oscar123967, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    Wooohooo!!!
    [​IMG]
    Final shotgun unlocked :D
    Semi-auto, 10 bullet clip, and you can hold to fire :D

Also what does the firs recon skill do? It says it makes your weapon steady while sprinting. Does it take away the running animation? And if thats the case is there any use for it? Seems as if it'll just make sprinting awkward lol

11. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    #471 JCman7, Jul 27, 2014
    This may be a dumb question but in capture the flag how to you score the point? I steal the flag bring it back to my flagstand but for some reason can't get credit? Am I suppose to bring it to some place else?

Edit: nevermind I knew it was dumb it was because the enemy had our flag.

12. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    #472 Fastbridge, Jul 27, 2014
    Hey guys. Sorry I have not been playing MP much. I've played two times and each time people had way better guns then me. So I'm grinding to a ufia. Then I can really jump in.

My one complaint with this game is the fact they went online only. I commute with the train here in NY because it's so hard to find parking and it's really the best way to move around NY. So my train ride was a great way to get some gaming in. Being I am underground and there still is no wifi or cell service I'm scrwed. Also there's no point in playing when your out or away from a charger because you'll kill your battery in 1 1/2 hours. I'm pretty sure that this contributes to the drain but also all the effects. My stock 5S gets really hot after a session. I really hope iOS 8 and metal change things because as games continue to get better and better, we are going to need more juice.

BTW is there anyone playing this on iOS beta? I'm curious how it runs?

13. paulkolin86

paulkolin86 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    I wish there was a TA squad of really active players, I found it very exciting to play battles against other teams ( much more entertaining than playing random battles) I had that opportunity with the Charlie squad yesterday. But I need more and more ;)

14. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hang on in there, I am sure it will get better. when I played last night there was no one from Alpha online but Checkerspell was so I hoped into a game with him (and got seriously killed)

I too am still struggling with everyone having better guns than me! Finally unlocked the UFIA though so that will help! I am slowly getting better!

15. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Problem is, many squad members life in different time zones. When I'm online there is barely any other member active. My tz is 9 hours ahead of you guys from the US which means, when the US is playing I'm already at sleep, dreaming of becoming as good as Oscar, hah. :D
    Another thing which I realised is, most of TA members are adults who probably have a family, work and serious real life going on.

I've to admit, I've never played any MC in multiplayer and I find it kinda annoying to put countless hours into the game to be competetive.
    But that's the genre I guess. I'm the RPG guy normally so it becomes very quickly repetitive for me :/

Sorry for my horrible english. It's still early morning here, heh.

16. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    I suggest, even though it may be troublesome, to arrange the TA squads to time zones. This makes it more likely for squads to be together, I hope.

Problem is, I suppose the majority lives in the west, with the minority on the east.

17. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Don't forgot UK, and other country's ;)

18. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    #478 oscar123967, Jul 27, 2014
    Heavy was fun to level up. But man recon is just torture lol. Really hard to compete when youre going face to face with the assault class. The only time I could get some kills is if I just happen to be behind someone, or if i get some sort of lucky headshot. I won't give up though! After recon I'll move on to sniper

Its way too late to be considering that hahah

Oh, stop it you :D

19. Checkerspell

Checkerspell Member

May 31, 2014
    The recon is actually pretty good if you have the tier 3+ ones. Just enable autosprint when you play recon as it is suited for its sprinting perk.
    Note: We've won a 2v6 squad match...and I played with recon.

20. darnoc703

darnoc703 Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Hey, my username is Darnoc703 if I can join a squad. Thanks in advanced!