MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Some are still using the campaign to level up weapons.
    I've been doing a bit of that myself yesterday.
    Even though I know its quicker in multi, it was hammering my K/d.
    I'm at the stage now where they are high enough so its back to multi.

I just think we will see a lot more once people have the campaign element done and it is very early still.

2. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #482 Rip73, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    I have another who wants on board as well.
    I dunno if he posted already but I didn't see the name on the list.

TA username is Darklord1011
    GC username is Demonlord1012.

Oscar, We have two spaces on Alpha, so we may as well put him in there and the we are all back to 19.

Edit 2. Follow on. Once JCho accepts, Alpha is up to 20.
    But they are two names I don't recognise.
    Ben R.
    SuperOK911.

Edit 2. I've removed those two because I have no idea who they are and I don't see them on any of the team list.
    Sorry if that was a mistake and let me know if it was and I will correct it straight away.
    Now my in game list of the squad is showing up exactly as it is on the first page.
    So there is two spaces available once JCho is on board.
    And one space once Darkord1011 is in.

Oh and JCho, .........(edited)
    Edit.(another one) Never mind. I opened the game and there was JCho friend request in game. Cheers man, invite just sent out.
    Sorry for the delay. I dunno why your GC never showed up for me.

3. DisDude1

DisDude1 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2009
    #483 DisDude1, Jul 27, 2014
    Hey I ran into you yesterday! I was Enz0wn_...you were on my team a few games and then they put us on separate teams haha.

4. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #484 Rip73, Jul 27, 2014
    And you pwned hard:)
    I was glad when you were on my team.
    Not so glad when it was the other way round.

5. jipiyilu

jipiyilu Active Member

Dec 22, 2011
    #485 jipiyilu, Jul 27, 2014
    GameCenter Id : JIPIYILU

I'm level 50 currently and at a rating of 1538, Love to join any squad, make friends and have some teamplay.

6. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    Sorry i wasn't as active lately, having some IRL stuff to do.

I'll be back pwning soon! :p

7. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #487 ste86uk, Jul 27, 2014
    I was on MP all night last night and I'm still not in a squad but haven't chased it up much because I'm not that great anyway. Wasn't until lat night where I now almost always get more kills than deaths, unless a team has been spawn camping. Some people just seem like they have aim bots though as that red34 kills me while I'm miles away sniping. The thermal scope is awesome though.

I unlocked a higher tier sniper but between each shot it removes the scope and loads which is no good for MP so stuck to my previous one. I actually get most my kills with pistol but have started getting better for sniper kills now.

I don't know which other class to try but for now I'm doing sniper, the recon seemed good and the abilities sound nice. Also the heavy sucks to fight when they have end and weapons : ( 1 shot rocket and a good shotgun.

I come 4th in the headshot event and I was 5th last night in this multiplayer event for wins but that's probably changed now. Found concentrating on CTF most fun for me, also you get a lot of games where you can just do endless flag runs yourself because others act like it's a TDM

8. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Rip that ctf was soooooo intense! Especially that last minute in sudden death! You were doing good but then in sudden death your team came in one at a time and I picked them off as they came. Anyway that was why I love MC.

9. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    The reason you might not recognize the names is some might have linked they Facebook account as well, I know I did and my name went from sbirksy666 to Colin b. Now lol

10. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Yeah, it demonstrated I suck hard at this one:)
    I can't get a sight that suits me for some reason.
    I am experimenting though.
    Twas indeed a couple of good matches.

@birksy. Yeah, I figure who you were but the other two I juts couldn't figure out and couldn't find them on my GC and I've added everybody on my team and in process of adding all the teams.
    I may have made a mistake removing them so I'll keep an eye out to make sure and correct it if it was a mistake.

11. Jbdawinna

Jbdawinna New Member

Jan 4, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm an avid player and I've already played 9+ hours, I'm ranked 41(maybe 42) and I play a bunch, (I'm also currently ranked 2 in the single player challenge). I started a squad called DOOM and if your over 1200 then message me and I'll add you, I'm raked at like 1700ish and I would love some experienced people to join as well, my username on modern combat is jbdawinnnapwns so you can add me on there as a friend as well!

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Poaching ;)

Seriously though this thread is for the TA squads, you may want to post in the main thread.

13. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Just a heads up, we are looking for a leader for delta squad :D if you're interested.

14. Balthor5000

Balthor5000 Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Balthor5000

Would love to join a TA squad (alpha if available, or delta when set up).

15. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    And there goes Alpha :)

16. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I was down for Bravo but it filled up. I'm not bothered if there are no spaces with anyone as I'm only 1350 or so now and prefer to just play on my own if I do well I do well of I do terrible it doesn't matter.

Once the game gets controller support I imagine we can all be a whole lot better and I'll want a team though! I'd love dual thums with a fire button and crouch button easy to access.

I really do think assult rifle range should be rescinded though. On the Venice map I can snipe from the bridge by the flag down the long open area and corridor and then they can also shoot from down there to me!

But anyway if anyone wants any active players in a squad I'll take a slot. I play mainly CTF and am very good at that, would love a good team to play it with instead of morons that don't even try to win by flag captures.

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    We're looking for a leader for Delta, up for it?
    It's just a matter of adding people in to it and maintaining it so it corresponds with the front page list? Nothing major.
    Squads are filling up fast so we will need a Delta as well.
    You can wait till a space opens in another if you want but it's be nice to have an active forum member as a leader as well.

18. bhavukjain1

bhavukjain1 Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Please someone send me an invitation for the TA Charlie squad. Been waiting since yesterday.

19. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    And just an update for Balthor and Darklord, I've added both of ye to gamecenter so the minute you two show up in game, I'll add ye.

It does take a bit of time to sync up so bear that in mind, it won't mean I've forgotten ye, I'm just waiting.

It took an age for jcho to show up so if ye want, add me to your friend list in game BIA Gameloft and I'll accept and add ye that way, it seems to bit of a quicker method.

20. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Unlocked the KRUBE SMG :D
    [​IMG]

It takes 2-3 days for the friends list to sync up. Please be patient :p

Put that on the main post now. Too many people asking >.<