MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. goro55

goro55 New Member

Jul 29, 2014
    #661 goro55, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    goodmorning

Hello my friends! I am new user in this forum I'm glad to read your posts.

I'm interested to join your squad I very like plays jointly with members which until I Will know. I put on precision and exceptionally for good friendly game with fun also I really want compete with others MC 5 fans on the earth. I want to help you to be the best in this game :) Well I think that you Will me greet and We Will spent more time in game and writing on the forum.

Thank you mates!

PS: On my profile you can check photos with my stats.

2. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Awesome! Which squad would you like to join? And what is your Game Center username? :)

3. goro55

goro55 New Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Cool im really happy :) If it not a problem i want to be in Charlie squad :) thank you, see ya on battlefield !

My tag is: G.O.R.O

4. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    I think thats fine, but just to be sure we'll wait until Mess or SnowClone makes a post that confirms you'll be able to join (since Charlie and Delta are currently going under some reworking). They're fairly active so it shouldnt take long :D

5. Sn0wCl0ne

Sn0wCl0ne Member

Jul 24, 2014
    We should be able to get him in soon Mess as almost got everyone in

6. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    If anyone sees me online and not doing a squad battle, invite me into your game :) would love to play with TA on my squad rather then against lol

7. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Hey, just wanted to say Bravo squad is doing great!

We've been kicking ass lately, and we're actually ranked decently high :)

Good job everyone! I'm really happy I joined, it's improved my MC5 experience quite a bit!

8. goro55

goro55 New Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Okay I will wait for invite :) I hope we will be the best hehe

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just a quick update on alpha squad.
    Just got the in game friend request from Balthor and have sent squad invitation so once he accepts Alpha is complete as per the players on first page of thread.

Good luck combining Charlie and Delta guys, ye'll need it:). It'll work in the end though but its hard to sync people due to the international nature of things.

On a separate note, I've sent some requests/feedback off to Gameloft about squad chat history (as per Oscars request but it does make a while lot of sense) and some quick action icons/chat as per format it takes in WoT Blitz or Shadowgun Deadzone. That would be a very handy way of synching team actions in match if it had flanking instructions or the like, might clutter ui up a bit though so we will see how it plays out.
    Would be much more preferable than voice chat.
    I've also made a suggestion that the lower weapons should get a little bit extra "oomph" rather than nerfing the top ones. I think that seems like a better idea.

Of course, bear in mind there's no guarantee any of these things will happen but they are very open to suggestions for future additions and have many other things planned so with any luck can get some of those in there as well.

10. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    That good to hear Rip :D

I'm not 100% if this is not in the game or not, but is there a button you can tap to join a squad battle in progress in the main menu?

11. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Not in the main menu but there is the one in the multiplayer menu mode selection part.
    Squad battle selection either allows you to create a squad battle but also to join a squad battle that is in progress and if there is room.

12. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Woah, that the second time I've had my mind blown today. First I found out that you can sprint while reloading, then this! Its like having an update >:0

13. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Nah it's when you go to chose a game mode :) squad battle in the middle and if there is one active you join it rather then making a new one

Lol rip beat me to it

14. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Jared aka Boardumb is now on Team Bravo. Should be ok since we had someone leave earlier. The bearded one is now on Bravo!!

15. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Lol did jared seriously join?? And who left?

16. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013

I will check later this morning. Adding you on GC now. The quickest way though is to search for TA Charlie in the Join Squad section, and add me and Snowclone as friends in there. One if us will then add you.
    I think I have 2 more to invite, I need to check though!!

17. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Yup he did. I forget who it was but on the front page we are showing 19/20 so there is a spot. If it's a problem he can be booted lol. We only have 16/20 right now actually in the squad.

18. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Thats awesome! Didnt even know jared was into MC.

@Checkerspell - when youve got time can you check who left bravo? Thanks!

19. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    #679 Mess, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    ok here is the current status of Charlie (from my view, SnowClone may have some more pending to invite):

In Game Members
    paulkolin86_PL
    JIPIYILU
    Quin90
    Sn0wCl0ne
    Daman2u
    Brad A.
    ElectroCat
    MES.82
    Jon247

Invited - but need to accept
    Rich_952000
    PonyCakes

Waiting to show up on friends
    Jim__10
    DrasticPegasus (edit - just read the main thread, maybe not playing MC5 anymore...)
    -CaptBlitz
    goro55
    darnoc703

If all those accept we are at 15, not including any that SnowClone needs to add.

Can I please ask that those waiting for invites do the following, as it is much quicker to get added:

In the Join Squad section, please search for 'TA Charlie', once you found it open it up and click on my name - MES.82 or Snow's - Sn0wCl0ne. This will bring up a pop up box, then click the silhouette with a plus to add us as a friend. We will then be able to invite you to the squad.

Oscar, can you add some instructions like that to the first post, but more generic (i.e. squad leader not mine and Snow's) would speed everything up rather than waiting for GC.

Also I have some thoughts around how to expand once Charlie is full:
    I will be the Delta leader, and new 'recruits' should add me through the above method. Once we have a decent number, say 6, I will leave Charlie and create Delta and invite those 6. This could then be repeated as required.

20. goro55

goro55 New Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Okay guys Im now in Charlie squad i hope we will spent more time compete with others :) see you on field :d