MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Ill start posting on the main MC5 thread today yo see if I can get a few players first of all.

2. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Guys I'm out, sry. I got really bored out of MC5 and want to focus on other games now instead.
    I already left the squad.

See ya!

3. 2133

2133 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Student
    Indonesia
    It was fun having you! :D

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Seems like we have had a lot of people leave, Charlie is down to 16 I think...

Just as I am starting to actually get quite good and wanted to play some squad matches, no one is online at the same time as me! Ah well!

(I am not really interested in joining Delta at the mo, it's a bit too hardcore for me ;))

5. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    TA Delta squad 3/20 so far. Add chaosprodigy to friends to get invite. Must be willing to Squad pvp alot!

[​IMG]

6. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I'm considering leaving Bravo to join Delta as well. I just hate leaving you guys, I hope some more of the other active members will switch.

7. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Hey Chaos, can you accept my GC friend request? Maybe it hasn't shown up yet though I heard it can take a Couple days

Edit: my GC name is TheFallOfTrippe

8. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Later pal! It was great having ya

Its will be best to add him in-game so that he can invited you instantly. I have some instruction in bold on the main post.

9. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Is Delta Squad the competitive squad or just another addition to the TA Squads?

10. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Competitive

11. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    TA Delta is all about being "active" - that doesn't mean you have to be the best player ever, just willing to play nearly every day. I want to see many many many squad battles every day. Right now its a bit rough because i have myself and 2 others in squad and 2 others pending invite accept so that will be 5/20. Still need some more active players so we can start cranking that squad battle all the time.

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Chaos, just been thinking about Delta and one thing that would probably help your cause is knowing the time zones everyone is in, and when they can play. You could probably make mini squads within your squad then which would help coordinate your play.

also the quickest way to get people in your friends list so you can invite them to the squad, is for them to add you in game (as said on page 1) I still have GC friends that don't appear in my friend list in game!

I am tempted to join Delta, as there doesn't seem to be anyone online from Charlie when I am, but there would be no point if I am still the only one active. btw I play around 8pm BST (UTC+1) every night.

13. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    I used to be in Bravo Squad but I left bc there weren't too many people online when I'm on and when they are they don't accept the squad battle invite. I already added you on Game Center chaos prodigy so sign me up for delta squad. :) thanks I'm KIA ConfluX btw

14. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Chaos, just sent a request in game to join delta. Charlie has been fun, but I've not done a single squad battle since I left my first squad to join Charlie.

15. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    looks like everyone is leaving for delta :) I will give it a day or so, and I may have to jump across as well...

16. Doncekeb

Doncekeb Member

Mar 4, 2011
    Hello all,

Please invite in any of Squads, Name - Donatas, K/D - 2.6 (~2100/800), Active. You can see me in Solo Events in the Top of ranks.

17. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hi Doncekeb, the solo events are 100 random opponents, probably unlikely to meet any fellow arcadians ;)

As I said in the main thread, the easiest and quickest way is if you go and find the squad you want to join that has space in game, and add the squad leader as a friend, this info is on the first post of this thread. Best to send them a message as well explaining why you are adding them, else they may ignore it!

18. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I'm going to leave Bravo for Delta, Chaos we are already friends so should be easy to invite me in. I show up as James D or JCman7. Thanks! Looking forward to being in an active squad. Sorry to Bravo it's been fun and I hope to see a lot of you active Bravo players to make the switch.

19. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Fellow Alpha members, I had all of my progress deleted yesterday for some unknown reason that I'm hoping gets resolved. I'm pretty sure it happened while I was playing because I was leveling up my sniper class (which was my last remaining class to level up). When I restarted, I was at level 2 and my favorite weapon with 60-something kills was listed as the 2nd tier sniper rifle, but it was showing as locked (along with every other weapon, attachment, perc, etc.). Really bummed about it and I won't be playing MP for awhile since I may have to level up all over again. It just reinforces to me how bad the low tier weapons are.

20. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #860 ChaosProdigy, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    Update on TA Delta roster. 9/20 once KIA Konflux and JCman7 join.

As for inviting new Squad members: If u are inviting then you must let me know they are 1. From TA 2. Understand what Delta is about and can be an active player. Do not invite if you do not tell me as per above, I will just remove them if i don't know who they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]