MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012

Cool, I'll go ahead and update all of the squads in a few.

2. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I'm in now, thanks ChaosProdigy

3. Sn0wCl0ne

Sn0wCl0ne Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Ok guys at the time being I'm am not able to put in enough time as I feel a leader should into MC5 so I would like to step down as leader of TA Charlie, in my place I think Mess should become the leader if he is ok with that, I would still love to be in the squad but I simply can't commit the time to be a leader, it has been great fun through being a positive contributer to the community and leading TA Charlie

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hey man, I don't mind taking over :D, I mean there's not much to it bar inviting etc... Hopefully we can get some more squad battles going on soon :D

5. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    There are no leaders in these squads, just people who can manage inviting :) it doesn't matter if you're active or not, as long as you have the game on your device you should be good. Let me know if you still dont want to be leader

6. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    How come the roster isn't updated yet?

7. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Hey guys,

I officially left Bravo squad and am now on Delta!

For those on Bravo, you're all awesome and hope there's no hard feelings :rolleyes:

8. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    #868 oscar123967, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    Sorry was really busy today, I'll go ahead and do it now :)

Edit: Bravo, Charlie, Delta updated. Removed TA names because it was getting really difficult to manage

9. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Ether way I am happy, we can both do it if you want :D

Edit - I will give an update on Charlie later as I think there are only 15 now!

10. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Played some good squad battles with the Delta crew :)

Had a particularly good one with Hirofumi S.,
    We won 24-12.

Hiro, whats your username? We kicked ass haha

11. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I'm on delta as well

12. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    For TA Delta: as we approach 20/20 full I will ask everyone via PM individually what is their best days and times for Squad Multiplayer - i will compile this on forums and set some regular day and times for Squad matches.

You guys can continue to try and que for Squad pvp any time and have fun. Make sure you enable notifications so you get notified when Squad pvp is happening!

We don't need to worry about winning too much it's just a matter of having fun and learning to work together - the rest will come.

13. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Just got some squad battles goig in Charlie, first time for a while and we were a bit rusty! Good work though, especially from Pocketnova in the last game!

14. goro55

goro55 New Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Nice one guys

[​IMG]

15. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Awesome too see that you guys are getting some squad battles in :)

16. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    #876 ChaosProdigy, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    TA Delta is doing well also, we have a squad score of 38 and are 30th so far. Considering it is only 10/20 right now that is pretty amazing.

BTW guys, what is a good map in solo to grind to lvl up weapons? I usually do the act 2 mission 5 defense of the temple. Usually its 240 exp for the weapon and about 250ish exp every minute or two.

Anything better out there?

17. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    How do you mean a score of 38? Do you mean in the latest challenge?

Also the best way to get new weapons hands down is multiplayer. Your ranking etc will take a hit until you unlock the tier 2/3 gun, but you soon get it back, or just switch back to the RED if you want toget it up again (that is assuming you have the RED and can easily score high with it)
    The problem with levelling up in SP, apart from the fact it takes sooo long and is very repetitive, is that you are not learning how to use that class in real play. There are no levels that will really give you the proper feel for recon or sniper. So even though you have the higher tier weapon you will not be using that class as well as you could be. For example I have been killed many times by recon's using the lower tier smg, as they use the class well - sneaking up, sprinting the log way round, using the perks that highlight on the mini map. And I also get a lot of kills against people you use it wrong, as in just run through the middle trying to get kills, not how recon works (hence it's name). Likewise similar experience with heavy; not running into the battle and staying out on the edge trying to long range a shotgun, vs actually getting stuck in and getting close quarter kills.

Don't forget that there is no reward for having a high KD or MP ranking, other than having to try and maintain it!

That's just my $0.02 though :D

18. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    I'm usually grinding Single player when on train, off WiFi or watching TV. Hence still need to know which are the better maps for exp per minute.
    As for multiplayer, love it :)
    How about the red? Whats are good parts to use? Having a hard time deciding on scope lol

19. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Can someone please add me to Delta Squad?

"Jamie.kenyon"

Thanks guys!

20. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah makes sense tbh, just played some SP tonight, didn't realise you get the same pints towards guns (10 per kill) so the right level would work well!

I am using the holographic dot, it works well, but I am considering trying out the zoom scopes.
    Just trying to unlock a better pistol so I can try out sniper. I think it could be fun on some levels :D

Add ChaosProdigy either in game or via game centre to get an invite. I take it you are aware that Delta has some requirements (not skill related but time commitment really) alpha bravo and Charlie don't :)