MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    I'm perfectly fine with this because if the game laggs on my device I can directly complain to Ryan in-game :D jk

See you guys on Thursday :)

2. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    #122 Bad_Trip, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    I'd love to join if there's any room left! I actually joined these forums for the MC5 thread. I'll be downloading MC5 the minute it is released, and play MC4 quite a lot. I'm not too bad either :D

GameCenter ID: TheFallOfTrippe

I'll definitely be a very active squad member too.

3. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Which squad would you like to be in? :)

4. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Does it matter which squad we're in?

5. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Doesn't matter to me! I'm just stoked I have some friends to play this game with now!

6. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Nice. I'm happy with playing with rip and company. See you guys Wednesday night;)

7. ninjabeast27

ninjabeast27 New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    I would like to join u guys. I played mc4. GC is Ninjabeast27. I would like bravo squad

8. Utfan

Utfan Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Not complaining about which squad we are in, but why were some moved. and what's the difference between TA alpha And TA bravo?
    Excited for Wednesday night! :)

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #129 Rip73, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    Nothing at all.
    Well, it was more or less Oscar and myself that came up with it so as I creating the team on launch, we just said we'd call it alpha in case we needed to have a second team.

To be honest, I didn't think we'd need a second team but its best to cover bases and be prepared.
    And when we passed the twenty mark, which is the limit for a squad, there was a bitt of a dilemma. It didn't seem fair to have one full squad and one small squad so at that stage it seemed fairer to split everybody into two squads.
    After that, we just needed a second person to set up the second squad, Checekerspell was good enough to volunteer for that.

Then at that stage, I just put everybody's name in a randomiser and let the chips fall where they may.
    That's about it. It seemed the only fair way to do it.

And just for anybody else joining, rather than letting one team or the other fill up, I'll just put any new name in to the randomiser and let it decide what team they are on.
    Again it seems the only fair and balanced way to do it.

Oh, by the way, I didn't think it was a complaint just in case. I'd kinda want to know as well how it was determined.

Edit: And yes, I know, it's probably over thinking it or an over complicated way of doing it and thinking it through but balance and fairness is pretty important I think even in small cases like this.

10. Utfan

Utfan Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Haha sounds great. Thanks!

11. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Fine with me, I just hope I get good at the game for being new to iOS fps really use to play them on pc a lot so it'll just be getting use to iOS controls which I hope the single player will help with.

12. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    The secret is to not give up and just have fun :D

13. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Don't worry you will get use to them all in due time :) worked for me anyways

Went from a PC FPS gamer to a console FPS and then finally to a iPhone lol

14. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    If I'm not active in the early days of MC5 its probably bc I'm still grounded and couldn't use my phone. Sorry for not being active in the beginning but the moment i could use my phone again i would play for hours everyday. Can't wait to go on squad battles with Alpha Squad! :D

15. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I don't even enjoy console fps as much as pc unless with a friend but I think that's just because I was always playing pc games and didn't touch my console.

Playing to have fun is the goal but I'm also a bit OCD with stats and don't want bad stats while learning to play either : ( I'm use to being one of the best on any online games I play.

16. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks for the info. That's pretty good way of doing it. Respect.

17. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Thanks Rip, the effort is appreciated :D

18. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    No problemo Utfan, Mess and F34R, thanks.

And ste86uk, welcome to the club. The OCD club that is.:) its nice to have another member in that one as well.

Dominator, not to worry, jump in when you can.

19. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just a heads up. I'll try and set up the team at either early Thursday morning or Thursday afternoon. GMT + 1 time.
    Busy day that day and I'll wait till it goes worldwide and ye all have it.

Also can the following send a friend request to GC. I've sent to ye all but not everyone is showing up. My GC could be acting a bit funky. I know not all are on the same team. It'd be handy to see how the rest are doing as well.
    Paul202
    Bad_Trip
    Checkerspell
    ste86k
    massimo5%
    ninjabeast27

Cheers.

20. HUNK

HUNK Member

Jul 22, 2014
    USS Agent (Alpha Team)
    Rockford Island
    Hello, I would like to be part of MC5 TA squad, preferably Alpha Team for obvious reasons ;) (Resident Evil fans will get this) My Game Center ID is - Agent HUNK

See you on the other side!