Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. idespair

idespair Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    #241 idespair, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    I've had two crashes on hitting a cut scene (iPhone 4/4.3), so have started saving before going into a level - nothing serious though. First one was just after installing, and I hadn't restarted. The second was probably after an hours play.

I'm also getting the blank 'Choose your Location' screen for Internet Play - makes it pretty much impossible to find a game.

Any chance of a cooldown graphic on the skill icons? It would be nice to have an idea when they'll next be ready.

Has anyone else looked into crafting yet? I've only come across two schematics, but both are asking for 480 silver or similar, which is way in excess of what I've collected whilst not providing much of an upgrade - certainly not worth the effort.

If anyone hasn't done so, it's well worth turning on Auto-Loot in the options. Saves a vast amount of time, and a few awkward deaths.

Bugs/issues aside, I've been playing for the last two hours so it must be doing something right.

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    wow When i got off toucharcade last night there where 81 posts now its in the 200s!

also someone should open up a item trading thread

3. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Man... I'm pretty bummed that I can't get the collectors edition right now... I can wait for it though. Based on the beta, this is going to be INSANE!

And congrats on actually getting the game out within a year of it being submitted this time! I'm glad to see it's getting the attention it deserves. There was a lot of hard work and effort put into it, and I'm glad people are seeing how well that paid off.

4. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    standard you can iap all levels for 2.99. collectors you don't have to. you also get quit a bit more stuff from collectors

5. scarypharaoh

scarypharaoh Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Medical Professional
    With Carmen Sandiego
    Loving the game, really good fun. My only issue is with these one off gift givings. The concept is great, but if they are only for such a short space of time then only certain parts of the world will really be able to take advantage. The collectors edition launched while I was asleep in uk and the time to register came and went. It's no big deal I know, but I feel offers like this should be around for 24 hrs to enable the whole world to enjoy.
    I'm not angry or upset, as people have pointed out, it's the weakest summon:) but when you insta buy the collectors edition as soon as you wake up in the morning, I think that shows a commitment to the product that deserves recognition.
    Anyway, enough moaning!:) I really am enjoying what playtime I can get in work!
    Thanks for all the effort you have obviously put in Ryan!:)

6. idespair

Oct 15, 2008
    I'd definitely recommend saving every so often, as there seems to be a memory leak. I'd just picked up a Legendary relic (a glowing green crossbow which fired exploding grenades), and it crashed about 5 mins later sending me back to my last save. Not the end of the world, but worth watching out for.

7. STYJ

STYJ Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Student
    Singapore
    my god .. legendary relic . Stop making this game sound so freaking awesome because I don't wanna get it now D:

8. MrSpud

MrSpud Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2009
    Custom finishing carpenter
    Wasaga beach, Ontario, Canada
    Not true, you never, ever lose your savegame. The game autosaves when you load/exit a level and when you exit the game. If it crashes you will lose you progress within that level, that's it. I repeat, you never lose your savegame.

9. [sarcasm]
    No.
    It's complete rubbish until he fixes all my problems with the game.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to finish reading my copy of "Whiners Weekly"...
    [/sarcasm]

10. Maybe that's how it's supposed to work but it didn't in this case - obviously a bug.
    I purposely saved the game within the level after accruing a lot of goodies. Then a few minutes later it crashed and wiped out that save and loaded me back at the portal station as if I had just started the game again.
    So I really did lose my saved game.

11. Lazygun

Lazygun Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Quick question - in the arena menu, I have logged my preferred name and password which appears to have been accepted yet at the top of the arena menu there is the name Malice M.? does this mean my name has not been logged?

Thanks

12. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I asked this earlier, but it's a massive thread so, here goes...you should be OK. The Malice M. thing is the portal itself. To find out if you're good to go, after you've logged your name, go to the website button on the main page. It should redirect you to a page with your username at the top. If it's there, you're fine.

13. Lazygun

Lazygun Member

Mar 24, 2009
    #253 Lazygun, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    Thanks Sizzla - sorry one more thing which I cannot see - how do you get back to the main page from in-game? thanks

14. Hitch

Hitch Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    The Lonely Island
    Ahh... The Hitcher! That's my baby. You like it? ;)

15. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I'm honestly not sure that you can. That would be a good thing to add. If you exit out, and exit the app from your home dock as well, when you load it again, it'll be at the home screen.

16. Lazygun

Lazygun Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Okay - thanks again :)

17. idespair

Oct 15, 2008
    I did - for about 5 minutes until it was lost forever due to the crash. Now slumming it with a weaker model that occasionally sets fire to things.

18. Yeah, that's why I'm not playing anymore until it gets patched.
    Seems it doesn't really save in-level, only when going back to the portal town.

19. Kbcorwin

Kbcorwin Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    God's buddy
    Seattle, Washington
    Dude, did you lose any items though? I think it would be nice if you could start inside of a level rather than always at the town... But the town is sort of like a menu so I think that's why he did it.

20. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    Crash logs would be great =)

Send to [email protected]

Thanks for the support guys

THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE in the two editions is the 2x armor and being able to wear the gruesome skin in the collectors edition..

Again if anyone has ideas on how to spread the word we could get more in the arena also.. the standard is out ;)

Very tired on my way to the day job... eyes closing ;) More tonight!!

PRESENTS AT 9:00 PM C.S.T.