Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. hamster787

hamster787 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2010
    I dont quite get what your saying but is that the anti piracy kickin in? if it was downloaded illegaly then ryan has anti piracy if not then i guess delet it and try re-downloading and if im completely on the wrong path then sorry ;)

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    apple really has to really put its foot down on this jailbreaking cydia stealing stuff... its really unfair to the devolper. Why can't apple just make their software harder to take off the device or harder to modify

3. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    R.:
    Health
    strength 75%
    agility 25%

ArmorMult
    strength 25%
    agility 75%

Energy
    faith 75%
    int 25%

BaseWeaponDamage
    strength 100%

BaseRangedDamage
    agility 75%
    int 25%

BaseSkillDamage
    int 75%
    faith 25%

Attack Speed
    strength 75%
    faith 25%

Cast Speed Mutl
    agil 75%
    faith 25%

Health Regen
    strength 75%
    agility 25%

Energy Regen
    int 75%
    faith 25%

Crit Chance ( Lots of mods not mentioned )
    agil 75%
    int 25%

Speed
    Agility 75%
    Faith 25%

Drain
    VampEnery 75%
    int 25%

Vamp
    vamp 75%
    faith 25%

VAMP and DRAIN are the only way you will beat the last level 49 boss..

NEEDS to go in faq

Thank you Java! Yup they are destroying smaller devs that cannot afford losses.. o well...

Arashi541 :
    That is the name of the machine... CHECK your name by opening the Stats window.. and the multiplayer is functional but Beta. Doom was playing all night. IT does need work =) ..

The trailers did not have the voice overs Sanuku?

Thank you Domino!

hamster787 There is a bug with the menu it is a world map so click in the location you think you are.... no idea how that got through... I do not have an iphone4 argh!.. ;).. then you will get in line and when someone close enough joins you will be wisked away to the arena =)..

Busy!

NEW PLAYER SEARCH ON WEBSITE!

4. Nothing has been "stolen", Sheriff Beauford T. Justice.
    Go learn the difference between "piracy" and "copyright infringement".

5. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    They do try, but people will still find a way.

6. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I do my best and hope they do not destroy me.. you never know! =)..

Hamster did you see my answer there =)...

7. Think of it more like building a nuclear reactor....none of which right now will withstand a 9.0 magnitude earthquake combined with a 26' high tsunami.
    Humans created iOS so it's defective by default and will always be hacked.
    It's not the hacking/cracking tools, it's the humans using them.
    Just like a gun, a gun will sit on a table forever doing nothing but slowly rusting away. Put that gun in a malicious user's hands and only then could it possibly injure someone.

8. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    I like hearing people having fun playing!! =).. good stuff in a creepy way I wish I was behind their shoulder watching.. no wait thats kind of strange =P..

9. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Considering the mediocre graphics / extremely high asking price (for an iOS indie game) / lack of universal support / lack of a proper lite version (just a crippled $4 version), please answer me something: even with all those drawbacks is this game good enough to warrant a purchase?

10. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Well I personally don't see any of the problems you mentioned, but even with those it would be easily worth double the price! It is so amazingly fun and with over 50 hours of gameplay you are easily getting your moneys worth, I mean its pretty much $1 for every 5 hours of the game.

11. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    You can do anything in life. Theres only some thing that holds you back... you courage, your determination, and you faith in it. People said we couldn't put a man on the moon... But yet we did it. Its not technology holding you back its you hope in it

12. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Spend a bit more time going through a few of the thread pages and the few reviews that are already out there (some with videos) to give you an idea of how fun this game is. Some will simply not like this time of hybrid genre but this game is a league all its own with how much content and game is packed into it. ;)

13. Hate to break it to you but I zip-strangled hope today and I'll be shooting faith in the face tomorrow.

14. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Ontopic:

I am currently not at the Office and my own Equipment won`t arrive till next Week so i am pretty much Limited.

As soon as my new Equipment arrives i might do a new HD Gameplay Trailer with InGame Sound when i have moved further into the Game. I hope you still like the two Trailers...

Offtopic:

Shouldn´t we keep the Talk about the Game, even toucharcade does have a Jailbreaking and Installer Apps Section you all are not Helping SouL_DragooN much when you talk about anything else then actually the Game.

15. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Just registered as crex. Anybody wanna hook me up with some goodies? :)

16. Fireball926

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Anyone have tips for beating metal slug or whatever? recommended level? items?

17. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Everyone gets presents tonight =) 8:00 C.S.T. =) (IF I AM DONE EATING!)

Taking the wife out she deserves it.. I think you guys see where I have been the last 1.5 years =)...

Fire:
    I like to melee him.. he is slow and has a slow refire.. I get to his right or left and hit him with the hardest melee I can then get a Pistol whip then move again =)

18. Groggie

Groggie Member

Mar 2, 2011
    California
    #378 Groggie, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
    Just bought the collectors edition! Now I just have to register so I can get the free gift tonight, too bad I'm stuck at work right now.

Tempted to hide in the bathroom and try out the game for a bit. How far do I have to progress before I can register?

19. SuperFunApps

SuperFunApps Well-Known Member

I won't lie to you, but this is the same feeling I had when I first saw the original Halo on Xbox - I know it'll grow on me, but i can't get over the old-skoo' mouse 'n keyboard (WASD) controls for FPS.

other than that, it looks gobgeous! :)

20. JML

JML Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Home Sweet Home
    I like these kind of graphics... That's one reason I bought the Collector's Edition. Another reason is how active Ryan is here, which is important with games like this.

Usually I don't play first person shooters, nor do I play science fiction themed games, but this one is special and jumped out to me. I am having lots of fun playing and being incredibly bad at it just means I get more gameplay for my money, right?

For some reason all the different armor sets really amuse me. I am already thinking about the way I want my character to look later on. This can be a fashion game too. *Nods.* Right now SLASH looks absolutely ridiculous. =P

That is probably what is best about this game. There are so many things to do and so many things to tinker with in lots of different ways. Don't doubt, just buy this game and have fun with the rest of us.