Universal Mission Europa (by Bansheesoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Alstoncys

Alstoncys New Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Nice game here

Hey I'm kinda stuck at gore worm level any tips or junk items u don't need that can help me XD

2. SouL_DragooN

SouL_DragooN Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Architecture for money Games for Fun
    Mansfield Texas
    basically level up =).. it makes every level that much easier -)

3. Imperfect angel

Oct 18, 2011
    can give my nephew a surprise today..hehe

4. LawLessLove

LawLessLove Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    My problems since the release have not been solved. :.(

5. nicoga3000

nicoga3000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Structural Engineer
    Indianapolis, IN
    Necro bump!

Anyone still play this? Have the main crashing issues been resolved that plagued the release? I really really loved the game, but it didn't catch on it doesn't seem...

How's the arena community? Still relatively active?

6. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    I dunno, I actually haven't played the game for long time to be honest. When last i played (which was after the last update...i think) there was still some minor crashing but it wasn't as bad when it was first released. I would think that the arena would be pretty quiet, though i can't say for sure. Sadly it seems that the game did not catch on and many people shelved it.

7. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Like 5 months ago I was on lvl 50 (or something like that) when I had to free some space on my iPhone for a really big app, so Mission Europa and a couple of other games had to be deleted. When I installed it back a couple of days ago my character was gone… I thought that because I’ve registered my nickname on the server the save file would be there too…:( My games backlog is huge now so I don’t have time to play it all over again.
    But I have to say that Mission Europa is one of the best iOS rpg games I’ve played. Really worth every penny. Despite that it is a bit rough around the edges here and there, the gaming experience is really great. As far as I can remember there was some crashing on my 3GS, but nothing game breaking – save system is working well here. When I was checking the arena a couple of months ago it was rather quiet, so it is probably the same now. I’ll be getting an iPad in a nearby future so I’m looking forward to playing this little baby on a bigger screen.

8. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Congratulations on a fully deserved RPG Game of the Year title on Touchgen!

9. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    That's great. You definitely deserve it!

10. tx8305

tx8305 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2011
    How does this play on the iPad 2 and/or the iPhone 4S? Lots of crashing?

11. AceWizard

AceWizard Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2011
    Studying to become an Electrician
    Sweden
    Watched the "tutorial vid" you had made, and insta bought the CE. Think i've seen a vid of this a few years back? didnt put it to memory then since i didnt own an iOS device at that time.

12. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Mission Europa Now has a patch into apple for review that clears up the crash issues the sound engine was causing. Sorry for the trouble in for review 1/25/12.

Sorry me being missing in action but life has been SOOOOOOOOO busy with Cursed Realms it is hard to keep up with everyting =)

If you really need me please visit my blog I check it 20x a day quckly
    -Ryan

Blog:RyanMitchellGames.WordPress.Com

13. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Thanks for the update Ryan !

This awesome game will forever hold a place on my iphone.

14. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    NICE! Can't wait for the patch. Read your blog as well, Cursed Realms sounds awesome.

15. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

Damn, just lost all of my progress during some stupid iOS sync error. Months of progress, an almost finished game, and all of the early mailout bonuses collected since purchasing the game Day-1.

16. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Ouch, that really sucks, Strive.

Been playing some since the update and the freezing issue I'd been having seems to be cleared up now. :D Really been wanting to play this since updating and now I can again, it's a happy day.

17. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    Ouch that is terrible. This is still on my to buy list so I'll probably get it with the next gift card I pick up. ;)

18. SouL_DragooN

Jan 12, 2010
    Mansfield Texas
    Wow man sorry ... My future games will definately have online storage ..

New patch to apple should be out in a week. I will resume summon present sending when it releases!

See y'all on the blog ;)

Busy busy busy on cursed realms.

19. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    So I dont wanna revive an old thread o,o, but I just picked up the Collector edition and am currently stuck on level 9. I invested about 5 hours into it and have a set of saintly/angelic armor which I created from schematics found in shops/picked up, so armor isn't a problem.

I can get through the level just fine, but when I get to the boss at level 9, I get killed in one shot the instant I see him. He doesn't fire normal bullets like other bosses, he shoots a lightning bolt which immediately kills me.

Also, is the multiplayer community dead? :(

20. strivemind

strivemind Well-Known Member

It's all in the skills (as in abilities). It's been a while since I've played, but I'm pretty sure there's a shield skill that really helps. Also, use skills that travel long distances and go through walls, and fire them in his direction. A lot of the bosses are almost puzzle-like, and once you know how to beat them, it's fairly easy.

And yes, the multiplayer is probably dead by this point.