Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G / Freedom Unite Tavern

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Exact-Psience, Jun 16, 2014.

1. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    No preferences. Create the room and I'll join. I'm on the phone so if I go from MHFU to Safari the game might crash or disconnect or whatever.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    #502 L.Lawliet, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    Gimme a moment to set it up. 20062021

Sorry 1 minute. I forgot to change my gear.

3. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I can't find it.

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Can't get in? Let me change the number

5. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    What happened?

6. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    No idea. The game froze as it often does when you and the monster stop moving. Must be another connection issue.. I'll make the room again.

We need to get you to HR4 so you can do the higher level quests

7. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I need the Diablos and the Gravios, and then the Urgent Quest for the elder dragon.

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Let's try Gravios. He's easier. Bring the cool drinks!

9. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I think you're talking about the Basarios instead lol

Same room?

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Room? I can try connecting. Im running on backup power generator though. Bad weather's cozused some blackout in my area.

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Woops Gravios. Damn I must have deleted that name from my memory. That guy was a butthole. I hate him. We need 3 people or it'll take us near 45 minutes lol. \

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Crap... Sorry cant find it.

Im really starting to get irritated by these connection issues.

13. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    AT LAST!!! Take that stupid walking mountain!!!!

[​IMG]

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #514 L.Lawliet, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    @EP: Man it's so weird how sometimes you get in sometimes you don't. Sad because I know once you get in, we never ever lose lol. You're like the rare monster that hunters seek and rarely get.

@Varo: Good job. I was confused though, I thought I said we shouldn't fight Gravios unless we have 3 people but you picked him anyways! I was trying to get a quick hunt in before lunch and you made me miss lunch... I wasn't paying attention so I accepted it. Then realized I didn't bring enough items with me because I thought we were fighting Diablos. I hate Gravios because his HP means it's a long endurance test. His attacks are also fairly strong so for me it's about how long you can last until you run out of all your items. Luckily I brought the HP boosted armor so I had less trouble with dying but I was still doing poorly. I can't block like the GS so I have to find all his small holes to dodge through.

Good job getting a Tigrex set though. That probably helped.

And I love my tranq bombs. My 2nd best friend next to my Felyne.

15. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Since EP said he would try to join I picked that quest and said in the chat that we should wait a bit, but you seemed impatient and went for it lol

Also this Tigrex set is quite ass. It has overall less health than the Shogun set (I had it more upgraded than this one), and the showing the monster ln the map skill doesn't help much in this quest. I even had to use the whetstone. With the Shogun set I hardly ever use one.

I also saw that you were low in items and tried to give you some megapotions at least three times, but you didn't want them :/

16. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Daaaamn!!! From reading the posts, i bet you guys had some good runs. Anyway, im good to go later in a couple of hours and later at around UTC+9 02:00.

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Sorry I can't tell if anyone is chatting so I never check it. Most of the time when I check, there's nothing there so I stopped checking..

You can also cancel the quest too by going back to the person you got the quest from if you want to switch.

Are you referring to the Ceanetaur set? I liked it but the whetstones are simple to carry around (and early quests give you free ones). So that almost negates it entirely. I mentioned in the general thread that the sets skills are mainly complements to the artisan skill which is a ball buster to try and get so I personally think it's only okay when you first get it. I stopped using it in preference of health or defense bonuses. The set I was using is my favorite set, followed by the Tigrex. Tigrex suit I think is good for general usage. Fast item consumption and finding large enemies without paint is always useful. I guess you should spend money to strengthen it. I have like 2k money average so I can never afford to upgrade any armor.

18. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    If you mean good RUNNING then that's basically what it was, me running away from giant wilderbeasts while poorly equipped. lol.

We can help Varo get to level 4 (then we can all do higher level quests). He has 2 left. The Diablos which isn't too hard then the final urgent Gao quest. I could use more Gao items :)

19. GDMT

GDMT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Hiroshima, Japan
    Lmao. Well hopefully you guys are good later. I wanna help you out as well on obtaining some mats for your gears.

20. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I wonder if you'd have the same impression on Diablos when you face the one-horned diablos in nehkot's quests (singleplayer-only :)), and the black diablos in g-rank. :D