My petition

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by aboll2009, May 4, 2009.

1. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    No your just being a cry baby because you don't get enough promo's, it's all semantics and just as lame.

2. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Exactly! ++1 I agree, but they would probably just create an account and never post. Maybe it could only be accessible for 50 posts and up?

3. treehuggerflem

treehuggerflem Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    the devs should just do what little white bear studios does. extravagant contests for promos usually using lite versions or doing research to answer questions. this turns most people (lurkers) off unless they really want the game. if people want to sign up to participate and win codes then let them.

4. arc417

arc417 Well-Known Member

May 2, 2009
    ast. coach and student
    FRISCO
    umm.. good ideas i guess, but how about only accessing promo code area with 25 posts or more...

Or how long does it take to become a member

5. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I actually think the LWBS contests are executed perfectly. I already had Zentomino, but I followed the last contest thread a little bit, and I was pleased with the way it was set up. Very well thought out.

There's still no reason to pressure other developers to act in the same manner. Some will dump codes into a single post; Some will have contests. So in one instance, you get a bunch of codes to lurkers, and in the other, you get a bunch of codes to --get this-- the SAME couple dozen of members that hang out in the forums 24/7. What's the difference? Oh, that's right, the difference is that when non-members are allowed to participate, and a member is too late to the game, the member gets to act self righteous and entitled about it.