Need App Ideas for Amateurs

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Tap Dat App, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Hey so although you may or may not know that I have and am still building a pretty professional team going on to help with production of the high-scale "U-Universe" title (see sig link), 2 friends of mine decided that the 3 of us should make an app just to see if we can really get through it plus 1 of us has a Mac with the SDK program. My "U-Universe" app really requires more than just amateurs, so I didn't want us to touch that right now since I have a few more skilled people working on that. So we can't seem to come up with any good ideas that would 1. Be a good start for some amateurs, even though we know coding and stuff to a degree and can draw only to (again) "a degree". 2. Not take too long to develop and not be a huge/full-scale game like I'm trying with "U-Universe". 3. Be original. 4. Have some type of market value that will appeal to people. 5. Be well-polished and high-quality enough to sell.

If you have any ideas for something that you'd like to see turn into an app, and that fit these 5 requirements, please comment! (or if you were once an amateur app developer, you could tell us about your first project)

Thanks Much!~

2. pharmx

pharmx Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Wouldn't the blog app that you're currently developing fit all those requirements?

3. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Yes but that is just a blog! We'd like to make an actual game.