New product, need to hire someone to write an app.

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by i-voltmeter, Feb 17, 2012.

1. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/430895368/i-voltmeter

New product, need to hire someone to write an app.
    I have a new product I am launching via kickstarter that has some great potential, feedback is great. look for the i-voltmeter on kickstarter.com

this is a simple small 1 inch diameter by 4 inches long, bluetooth voltmeter hence the name i-voltmeter this will allow people to be un-tethered from their voltmeter. It will be open source and open app. People will be able to submit apps for repairing washing machines to testing batteries to fixing cars. I need to make some basic apps.

I need a few apps to be written as freebies for the user that I will pay you for. So I need some quotes.

please contact me from the kickstarter website or at the product website, in the subject please put the words "App developer" or directly from this site, i think you can email me directly.

[​IMG]

The First EVER Voltmeter with Bluetooth Technology for under $60 ($40.00 for Kickstarter pledges)

The i-voltmeter is an electronic testing tool that can:
    -Diagnose electronic functions of anything you need to test
    -Measure electrical voltage, current & resistance
    -Remote view events with your smart phone
    -Data log electronic events over time
    -Use as an anti-theft device
    -Create Remote Triggers
    -Set Alarms

Now you can test a full spectrum of electronics with the diagnosis and data logging features of the iV. Other units cost upwards to $1000. Because it is Bluetooth enabled, you can unleash yourself from the testing device with the iV.

We have created it as an Open Source format, so anyone can design any type of App for the i-voltmeter device. The sky is the limit for what the iV can be used for.