NOW HIRING! (paid)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by The prez 12521, Dec 23, 2009.

1. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    He isn't, I've known him for a little while and it's not hardcoregamer.

2. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    no, hardcoregamer=fail. Does hardcoregamer have an air hockey app coming out soonish??!!?!! NO!!! I may be 13 and not know exactly what ium doing, but i dont care about your negative comments!!! im trying to do something that ive been planning for 4 months now and all i get is 'you fail'!!! im sorry, i didnt know i wasn't aloud to try and make another app. my bad. Go beat your dogmeat

3. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    If you don't care about those comments, why do you answer them? Just let them be and continue talking about the actual topic, your GAME!

4. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    haha cuz i have to answer the questions and comments, every seen a politician, they always circle every question or comment back up to his or her topic. (my name is the prez and i am a prez). I cant let people just mash and mash. :D haha but i knew someone was gonna say that

5. Dark_Justice

Dark_Justice Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Who needs a job?
    I dont know
  6. renton

renton Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    freelance design
    california
    i do all sorts of electronic music... i've done music for several iphone games already...
    here is a page of my recent work..

www.soundcloud.com/sqncr

7. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    - I can help with any 2D art eg menu screens, icon, logos, in-game help etc.
    - I can produce video sequences (live-action - that is, with real people/characters not animated ones)
    - I can do a little website to promote the company formed for the making of the game/micro-site for the game itself.