Universal Order and Chaos 2: Redemption (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by swisssk8er1, Aug 7, 2015.

1. IzumiNowa

IzumiNowa Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 31, 2015
    Unemployed/part-time job
    Races: Human, Mendel, Elf, Orc, Kratan (new)
    Classes: Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Monk and Blood Knight (new)

2. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #42 Nekku, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    Ye okay but every class in OC1 had like two skill trees/sub-classes available (guess they added a third line later on). Monk for example has Healer and Military Monk wheras Ranger has Archer and Rogue. Did someone saw that there isnt specifically a rogue sub-class available?

3. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Each class has a linear skill tree. No sub classes. But each skill has 3 inscriptions you can choose from. Inscriptions are passives/buffs that effect a skill.

For example, all warriors will have the same set of skills whether being a DPS or tank. What distinguishes them from one another? The inscriptions (and gear set ofc). The DPS will have combat/damage focused inscriptions (such as, the skill does x% more damage, or the stun lasts x% longer) while the tank may have tank focused inscriptions (gain x% armor after using this skill, gain x% health). Not sure if these specific inscriptions are in game but its the same concept.

No rogues. Chances are they'll be added later by popular demand and they'll follow the new model.

4. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #44 Nekku, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    Ah, I see. Thanks oscar.
    However, no rogues is bullshit. Well, at least if you want to play as one. I guess some players are very happy about that. :D

But hey, one of the most played classes isnt available from start. You'll need a new character slot (need runes) as well as questing (vigor refresh needs runes) again. >.>

5. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Ikr? How disappinting :( my main in oac was rogue. Was looking forward to see how they've changed. My plan is make a dps warrior tonight and when/if rogues come out ill spec the warrior as a tank.