Universal Phoenix II

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Selachii, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #61 Delusionaltool, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    i wouldn't be mad if you pushed the released button now since Thursday stuff is already appearing on the app store. its only a few hours comeeeee on, ole buddy ole pal! please with sugar on top! LOL...I am super excited for this as Phoenix has lived on every device i ever owned, was the first Bullethell i could run on my old ipod touch 2nd gen my mind was blown and when it got Retina support omg than you added metal stuff and just all the stuff that was added was awesome I own all the ships! I did not want to make a Canada account cause i want to buy some stuff to throw your guys way for the amazing games you make and support development.

2. Selachii

Selachii Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 13, 2009
    Game Designer
    Netherlands
    #62 Selachii, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Glad to see most of you are looking forward to playing it tomorrow. I hope it won't be too many "This is not like Phoenix HD, 1-star"-reviews on the App Store :D Either way, exciting times for all of us!

We have stuff lined up for near future updates, like Game Center achievements and whatnot.

*edit* Info on which community to join here *edit*. So when the game is live you can join it if you want. That way we can have our own little leaderboard going on with its unique stage :) The community feature is pretty basic right now, but let's see how it turns out.

@slighmd: Yes it is free to play, no ads, no pay wall, 1 in-game currency.

3. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Cool looking forward to this today any idea what time it will be in the UK app store?

4. Selachii

Selachii Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 13, 2009
    Game Designer
    Netherlands
    #64 Selachii, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  5. chronosz

chronosz Well-Known Member

May 24, 2016
    Im really bummed you have to have internet connection to play