Programmer Wanted for 2D Word Game (PAID)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by MindJuice, Dec 16, 2011.

1. #1 MindJuice, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
    I have a 2D word game that I want to develop, but I am too busy with other projects right now to develop it myself (I'm a programmer too).

I have a fairly complete spec for the game's behavior, and I would like to find someone to do the full development of the game.

I will provide art from a fantastic artist, as well as great music and sound effects. I will take care of the marketing and release planning.

I'll also provide a secure git repository for us to share the project code, art and sound files.

You will provide coding services and bring all the parts together into a polished game.

The core gameplay is really quite simple. To give you an idea, it is probably closest to Moxie 2 in concept, but of course also different. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/moxie-2/id345386004?mt=8

If you are capable of coding something like Moxie 2, and can integrate 2D particle systems, menus, etc. into a complete and final game, then let's talk.

As far as technologies, I would prefer to use one of the following to allow the game to eventually be released to other platforms:

• Unity 3D with 2D Toolkit or Sprite Manager 2 (Unity is my preference)
    • Corona SDK

If you have another suggestion for a cross-platform toolkit/framework, I am open to suggestions.

Compensation can be straight pay (broken into milestone deliveries and payments), straight profit sharing, or a combination of both.

If you are interested in this project, please email me directly at ken[-at-]mindjuice[-dot-]net.

Thanks for your time.