iPhone Reiner Knizia's The Confrontation (by Offworld Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by offworldgames, Dec 18, 2015.

1. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Nice, I'm looking forward to this update.

2. stevenmozart

stevenmozart Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Hi,,, I been following your work for the variant mode,,, how long will it be,,,, can't wait ,,,,

3. Trocergian

Trocergian Active Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Does this run at all on an iPad2?

4. offworldgames

offworldgames Well-Known Member

Hi Trocergian, we recommend running the game on at least an iPad 3 or iPad Mini 2 :(

5. offworldgames

Hi everyone, Variant Mode is now available!

This mode features 18 all new characters and 4 new special cards. The power level of both sides has equalized, with stronger Light characters and more tactical Shadow minions.

As Light, your goal is to guide the crown (King) to the Stronghold. As Shadow, your goal remains largely unchanged, seek out and destroy the crown or lay siege to the Capital with three denizens of Shadow. Variant mode introduces another way for Shadow to win: guide the Doombringer to the Capital!

Check it out here or see the trailer below :)

[​IMG]

6. offworldgames

7. offworldgames

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a couple updates here, 1st is that there's now a holiday theme for the game -- try it out through December and January!

[​IMG]

We're also now regularly streaming the first Sunday of each month @ 4pm PST. Furthermore, we have an open prize of a $20 gift card for either Steam or App Store to the first player to beat one of us each month!

More details on how to sign up at: http://www.offworldgames.com/monthly-streams-on-twitch/

[​IMG]

8. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Are yous on planning on making this universal?

9. offworldgames

Hi @LuckyStrikeGuy: We're currently not yet considering universal implementation but it's definitely something we'll explore in 2017!

Curious, do you have an iPhone 6 or 7 Plus?

10. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    iPhone 6. I really would love to support you guys but im just one of the people that can't afford an iPad. I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Just chiming in with luckystrikeguy...

I have an iPad but always game 90% of the time on my iPhone 5s. I check this thread regularly to see if it's gone universal as these days HD only games rarely get played for me.

12. offworldgames

Thanks for the feedback guys! We'll keep this thread updated for sure as we explore further iPhone support :)

13. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Stats and I'm inn.

14. offworldgames

Hi Dragan! What type of stats would you be looking for? We currently display wins and losses against both AI and human opponents, as well as stats for:

- Times you were victorious using a specific method (Reaching the Stronghold, Defeating all enemy characters)
    - Times you successfully negated an enemy strength card using Shield.
    - Times you successfully auto defeated a character using the Labyrinth by revealing the Minotaur.
    - etc.

Curious to know if these are the type of stats you're referring to or if there are other types you'd want to see!

15. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    That's more then enough stats for me, thanks.

16. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    iPhone coming?

Though I'm likely to play this more often on my iPad Pro, I do like having the option to switch to the iPhone, especially for this type of game. Any word on iPhone capability? And is anyone still playing this?

17. offworldgames

18. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Thanks for the reply. Too bad about iPhone but I can live with it. ;)
    BTW, the price on your home page states $4.99 for ios but the app store has it marked as $5.99. Not a big deal but I thought you might want to know.

19. offworldgames

Thanks for the heads up! That was a 1 week sale to celebrate the announcement of our upcoming title Exodus. Just adjusted the post :)