Universal [Sky Dancer] Fantasy Runner & Skydiving! Need Beta Testers! (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by antony.thai, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kickypants

kickypants Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2016
    #61 kickypants, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    This will probably be my favorite game this year and perhaps my favorite runner ever. Move over agent dash. I'd say come up with a new environment or two. I think a Forrest environment with trees and waterfalls would be awesome and a couple runners to fit the environment and slap a 2.99 or 3.99 price tag on it. I really do think the control and sound is great. Plays so smooth. Seems finished enough to release. Runner fans and high score chasers will eat this up. A couple more of these awesome music tracks would be great. Music is so perfect I think you could get away with .99 or 1.99 iap to unlock more music tracks. I'd premium the hell outta this. I've played all the runners out there. None are as engaging and atmospheric as this. Speaking of music. is this original music? cause I swear it sounds like deadcandance. Their music is perfect for this game.

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    With newest update, it's now unplayable! Can't start, access anything. Can't post in TestFlight, so I thought I'd do it here.

3. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Just erase and reinstall new version

4. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Man this challenge I'm apparently not understanding. Land 3 perfect jumps driving from the right. I've landed 3 in one run I think. Not completing it. I've landed 3 coming from right to left Why am I not completing it?

5. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Hmm, this quest means you need to land while still keep holding the screen, is it to complicated for users? This is why the quest isn't completed. I think I gonna modify it as your way, it will be more clear and easy for users to understand, right?

Bests,
    (Sorry for keeping this thread idling long)

6. antony.thai

New Beta Version!

Dear all,

A new beta release is available to test yesterday. We improved the control to make it easier to play and to get familier with new players.

New characters are also added a long with a trophies system to increase the challenge and interesting of player while performing the playing still to collect trophies at some tricky points. I hope that you will like it.

Many improvements are in there too. We would love to receive more feedbacks from you.

Cheers!

7. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Fantastic improvements I'm really enjoying it a lot more now that I can survive more than a few seconds. It's a lot easier to control your characters now

8. antony.thai

Level design is also improved much than the previous version. Quests are now more balancing. Please lets me know what do you think while playing this current release.

Cheers!

9. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This game is very enjoyable and more playable each update.
    Every extra just adds more layers and better playablility to keep me coming back.
    The coins and masks to buy characters were a key component to bring me back and playing even if I get through playing over and over.
    It can only add more value to the game with every new item I can buy with the coins .
    I think more characters in a future add on update a month after release will keep everyone interested just like Disney cross roads does.
    The controls are easier for me now the more I play.
    The graphics and scenes are simply astonishing and could give altos a run for their money in the amazing scenery department.
    Every update makes this game that much better.
    The developer is one of the best and takes comments and critisms and makes the most .
    He is making one of the best runners ever made.
    5stars

10. antony.thai

Thanks for the positive feedbacks my friend. I'm still working hard on the improvements of it. Are you happy now with the control my friend? Just lets me know, I really want to know your feeling, you're the very first mate that having the issue with the control so far.

Cheers!

11. antony.thai

Ops! I only saw it now, sorry! You need to delete your previous release before installing the new one. Hope that you ll love Sky Dancer.

:p

12. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Encountered a bug trying to level up to 7.2 since the new update. After the run is over game freezes on results screen and challenge resets when I reopen app. iPad Pro

13. antony.thai

Thanks for this mate! We've noticed this bug.Since we have a improvements on control, especially player like you and me which already familiar with the old sensitive, can you lets me know a bit your feeling? It's a little hard to get over the control again, right? Does it slow down you feeling a lot?

Cheers!

14. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Still Open for beta tester ?

15. antony.thai

Still opening mate, since we're still having many things to do to complete the game. ;)

16. gbeqd23

gbeqd23 New Member

Dec 2, 2016
  17. FFarabi

FFarabi Active Member

Mar 17, 2016
    The Commonwealth
    Hi,

I have PMed you for a beta invite.

Thanks. :D

18. kickypants

Sep 13, 2016
    Control seems very refined now but the this freezing bug sucks. Can't level up my multiplier. And it won't take any new high scores. It freezes and resets the challenge set every run.

19. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks, kickypants. We will check it immediately! And we are very happy for not only this feedback, but also next feedbacks when you have some. We always wait for them to improve the game, kickypants. :)

20. BC1377

BC1377 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2016