Universal Spellbinders by Kiloo and Funday Factory (Beta Test)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the update :)

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

We have a few critical balancing issues we want to correct before we send out the new beta build.

To everyone who has signed up but have yet to receive an invitation: I hope to have it ready later today :)

3. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    Really waiting for the beta invite to this one :D

4. _hnng_

_hnng_ Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Invite please ?

Patiently waiting for the beta invited, any update?

5. xelasnewo

xelasnewo Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2015
    Still nothing, maybe something is wrong on my part?

6. _hnng_

_hnng_ Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2016
    I still have nothing, as well...

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Guess I'm not getting an invite either. Think I would have gotten one seeing people who signed up after me did.
    Can't wait to play t when it comes out still though. Looks promising

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi guys,

Don't worry - everyone of you will get an invite (if you are using iOS 8.0 or newer). We have had some trouble with TestFlight not sending out the invites even though we've added you. I will try to correct this during the next few hours, so it would be really helpful if you could let me know in this thread, when you get the invite e-mail. Sorry for the delay folks!

9. zeca1234

zeca1234 Active Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Thanks we appreciate this

10. epickev

epickev Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 24, 2015
    Account Manager
    New Zealand
    Cheers dude.
    Will post once I have received the email.

11. _hnng_

_hnng_ Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Beta invite

Just got my beta invite! Thanks!!

12. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I just got mine too, will boot it up soon

13. epickev

epickev Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 24, 2015
    Account Manager
    New Zealand
    Got mine .
    Woooooo

14. Kiloo_Jeppe

Heyo!

From your response, I do believe I've succeeded in sending out the invites. A few of the submitted Apple-ID's were faulty (not e-mail addresses), so if you didn't submit your Apple-ID e-mail in the submission form you will not have received an invitation. If you have not received an invitation in your e-mail or in the TestFlight App, check that you are using iOS 8.0 or newer, and if you are, send me a private message right here :)

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So far so good, beat all the ai battles and have won a few pvp matches. How are there people with the other Titans and their skins already?

Only thing I'm worried about at the moment is if the consumables will make the game feel unfair. But other than that I'm enjoying the matches.

Had my phone ring during a match and it disconnected me though even though I didn't pickup, then shortly after the app crashed but it seems to be pretty stable so far.

16. epickev

epickev Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 24, 2015
    Account Manager
    New Zealand
    #36 epickev, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Well it's a fun game.
    Love the concept
    Get disconnected error alot when playing pvp.
    Was also getting disconnected from AI matches, but a game restart would fix it.

May have something to do with me being in New Zealand.

Anyone else had this issue ?

17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm getting the disconnect message now too but wasn't earlier. Also I do dislike the consumables just got beat because they hired one of the big units, worried it'll be p2w with those and the nana boost and Titan spells.

How are the items from Titan spells earned? I never use it because I don't know how I get them.

18. Kiloo_Jeppe

#38 Kiloo_Jeppe, Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Hey guys,

Glad to hear you're playing Spellbinders already. We are taking the servers down for a 20-30 minute maintenance right now to fix some bugs - it is a BETA after all :) It should be up again soon.

If you have found a bug in the game, please report it by clicking here and filling out the form.

@ste86uk - Thank you for the quick feedback!
    - We have had a few people play the game since Friday who have already unlocked other Titans and skins. Our matchmaking system will hopefully pit you against players of a skill level equal to yours.
    - The Charges used for Titan Power and Mana Crystal can be bought in the main menu when you tap on them at the right. They cost gold that you earn from playing matches (win or lose). While Charges and Ancient Units will give you an advantage in a match, it is my experience that the advantage can be overcome by strategy, reaction time and game knowledge.

19. epickev

epickev Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 24, 2015
    Account Manager
    New Zealand
    Cheers for the form link.

20. Jeppe: Loving the game, just recorded my first video and was hoping your PR team could point me in the direction of some graphics to use? Logo, character PNGs, etc...