Universal Stay Alive - Post Apocalyptic Action RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NumberSmash123, Aug 31, 2017.

1. NumberSmash123

NumberSmash123 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Hello Everyone,

We are really excited to show you our brand new game from our studio. Get ready for a crazy adventure, survive the zombie apocalypse. Help Wacky Walter and his friends get from the small town of Beasley all the way to the other side of the country.

Your objective is to hold onto the safe house until help arrives. Attack, Defend and Upgrade your way through the apocalypse. Protect it with your arsenal of weapons keep upgrading them and fight away the zombies. The only thing between you and freedom are the zombies out there. Fortify your base by upgrading it so that it becomes harder for the zombies to breach. Fight against badass zombie bosses and live another day to tell the story of your survival.

Features a unique cartoony violent art-style, awesome motion comics and an incredibly fun gameplay which challenges the player to be smart about the resources they earn. The game also comes with tons of iMessage Stickers that you can use!

We will be giving away promo codes keep your eyes on the thread or on our twitter page. If you are interested to try the game before release, drop us a comment. The game can be played on any device running iOS 7 and Above.

Hit us up on twitter for any feedback.
    Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1R5H0w8
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmashGameStudio
    or Contact Us: [email protected]

The game will be releasing on 7th September 2017.
    A few promo images and a trailer have also been attached for your viewing pleasure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    From what I saw it is much more tower defense than action or rpg. Am I wrong to assume so?

3. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    It is a bit of tower defense its got a few elements from the action and rpg genres as well.

4. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    We are very sorry to announce the delay of our game. The game will now be launching on the 13th of September. I have attached a few promo codes here. If you are interested please feel free to redeem the codes. Mention which ones you've redeemed so it will be helpful for the others trying to redeem.
    RRPAL3HE94LX
    R6NAN4PT3JYK
    JAAXYPRWKX66
    6WEFNK49MA3R
    XJ6T7RHPJ7FF

5. Haskins

Haskins New Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Thank you so much for the promo codes.
    I've used XJ6T7RHPJ7FF and seems code 6WEFNK49MA3R is used also. ��
    Looking forward to playing.

6. NumberSmash123

May 14, 2015
    Really appreciate it Haskins. We would really appreciate any feedback you guys have.

7. dbuser38

dbuser38 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2012
    Used JAAXYPRWKX66.
    Thank you