Universal Street Kart Racing LAUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Fat Cigar Productions, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Hi guys, can this be played offline? Is there a championship that is offline?.
    I don't do much online racing, so I'm wondering if this has much content for me offline, cheers.

2. Fat Cigar Productions

Fat Cigar Productions Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Game Developers
    UK
    Hey GPS,

No, but you don't have to race other players if you don't wish to - particularly in Cadets where there is an AI only mode. The championship is week-long and against other real people so the energy and dynamics of the game wouldn't work off-line.

It's full on racing and competitive, but great fun!

3. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Ok, great thanks.. I am always put off racing online because of the dirty tactics of a small number of players in my past experiences on other games.

I may just give this a try.

4. Fat Cigar Productions

Fat Cigar Productions Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Game Developers
    UK
    Yes we're conscious of it, and have plans in place to make adjustments if that happens.

5. Cooper04

Cooper04 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Male
    Stock car driver/RC car hobbyist
    Texas
    I’ve started getting back into the game after a short break. The one thing I wish is that I couldn’t be relegated from X30, I know it’s to keep the game competitive but it’s slightly stressful having to do it over again and get back into the X30 after I’ve been relegated