iPhone Swag and Sorcery (by tinyBuild/Lazy Bear Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Jan 2, 2020.

1. jock78700

jock78700 Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Bonjour, est ce que le jeu est traduit en Français ?
    Merci d’avance.

Hello, the game is in French?
    Thanks

2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Yes. Ja. Si. Да. Oui.

Attached Files:

3. jock78700

jock78700 Member

Dec 19, 2013
    Merci

4. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Punch club is amazing! One of my faves and addictive. If this is similar idea, but fantasy and team/mission based, then I’m in!!

rangent likes this.
  5. paul.hendricks

paul.hendricks Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    How do I run two teams at once? They have the three slots like the PC screenshots, but I’ve yet to find how to send out more than one team.

5635D7F5-6ED9-4412-A9FD-CCC3CCAD4FA7.png

6. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    It unlocks as you progress in your main quest and unlock Guild upgrades.

7. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!

Many thanks!!!!

Rocksaint likes this.
  8. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Ok, this is embarrassing...I only do single player and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get back into the guild screen. I created one with just me when I had too, but have never been in there since. Any hints you’d provide would be much appreciated!

9. Rocksaint

Nov 29, 2013
    Look for the building which has a two crossing swords icon. That’s the Guild. Tap on the building or the icon and you’ll be able to access the Guild.

10. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Im enjoying it... it is addictive!
    But I don’t u see stand the fashion show part.... seems that no matter what you are wearing, just throw money at it by bribes and you win... that’s it. Not much to that part.

11. Rocksaint

Nov 29, 2013
    Yeah, I agree. Initially, you just pour in money to win. Later, as you progress, you'll notice that you have to pour less and less money and reach a point where you have to pour none as long as you use the right character to participate in it.

But even then, the fashion part seems like a forced addition to the overall design. Doesn't add much to the game apart from some exclusive gear which are not that enticing. Moreover, the reputation system also doesn't seem to have much usefulness to it. Maybe having some exclusive legendary gear and bonus rewards from quests based on reputation would feel more fleshed out.

12. paul.hendricks

Jul 30, 2009
    State of Confusion!!
    Thanks.

I guess the last patch must have removed my ability to have a single party guild-I don’t see any option :). I appreciate all your time!!
    AD071E97-9F6B-4480-BBD1-66C0CCDE7C25.png

Rocksaint likes this.
  13. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Not convinced by this. I’ve just made the most progress I’ve made in about 7hrs of progress by going on a 4 mile dog walk. For the last 40mins, I had it turned on. Looked at the screen every minute. Click heal, click relax, click repeat. No other input at all.

there are very few substantive decisions that can really screw things up. It is compulsive, but in a hollow and empty kinda way. The appearance of complexity is only there to perpetuate the grind; most of my characters haven’t changed much equipment for several levels. Repeatedly hammering the same three buttons to make gear to sell for cash to upgrade to grind is really the core of the game, overlaid by some appearance of some complexity, most of which is irl redundant.

I’ve played about 7hrs, but I don’t feel as if my life has been enriched by those 7hrs! It’s an obsessive but hollow enterprise. IMO!

14. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Great dog walk tho!

B718DA16-83EF-4B67-BE0F-2CB1161FEBF9.jpeg

15. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    That is the meaning of idle games, I think.
    Come every now and then to heal and rest and then send them to battle again. The bad thing that they are not doing anything while you are out of the app.

16. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    In what sense is it not a clicker? I’m effectively doing nothing but clicks most of the time. Most progress is effectively a timer attached to random events / resource gains.

17. Brightsiderus

Feb 1, 2017
    Clicker is when you need to tap for hundreds and hundreds of time to get something. Here, heroes do everything themselves. You just heal them instantly and relaxing them

18. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Aaahhhhh.

I see. Tbf, I’ve had little engagement with either, mostly because (I suspect) I only do premium. So this is an unusual encounter!

I can’t say I haven’t been playing it, but I can’t say that I’d buy another one in future #rofl

TheSilveryWolf likes this.