1. Hulkino

Hulkino Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Was looking at the leaderboards…Green Plains map: n. 1 at 418.147!! :eek::eek:

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I would kill for an undo upgrade. I can’t tell you how many times I placed a tile and immediately realized it was in the wrong spot. I get that there’s a bulldozer to delete a resource, but it just feels like an undo should be there too. Of course, that’s at the dev’s discretion - it may break the intended flow / mechanics they had in mind for all I know.

Hulkino and W8rd3 like this.
  3. W8rd3

W8rd3 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2017
    Human paper weight
    In a human dwelling
    Really liking this, but agree that it could use an undo option!

4. mfcgames

mfcgames Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2023
    We hear you! And we agree. There has been an undo feature in mind from start but we are just ironing out the details of it and trying to get it right, since there are some systems that are affected by introducing the undo feature. So stay tunned, we have some cool features, maps and new items planed!

And lastly we appreciated the feedback and that you guys are enjoying the game! :)

Anotherkellydown and Hulkino like this.
  5. Raztog

Raztog Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2011
    I just paid $3 for the unlocks and I still have to watch ads? Otherwise fun little game. Downloaded for my wife as well.

6. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    We appreciate your feedback, we never have any forced ads in our games. When you unlock unlimited turn you can play unlimited without watching ads to refill the turns. There is still a part where you can optionally watch an ad to get an extra swap and bulldozer before you start the game. I will forward the feedback and we will look over this part in particular.

AltsKev, Raztog and Hulkino like this.
  7. Hulkino

Feb 5, 2016
    Congrats for being the TA GOTW!! You deserved this! ;)

mfcgames likes this.
  8. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Oh wow! Thanks! We are flattered!

Hulkino likes this.
  9. Anotherkellydown

Hulkino, AltsKev and mfcgames like this.
  10. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    That must’ve taken some serious effort. I just tried the game after reading GOTW article and scored 133K points on my 2nd attempt which placed me in Top 1%. Not bad I guess. Anyway, this game’s pretty chilling and I can see myself putting some serious hours into it. Goes without saying I bought a Tiny Town Pack which is a steal considering it’s value. I’m impressed.

IMG_0949.jpeg

Attached Files:

mfcgames and Hulkino like this.
  11. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Going to celebrate this with a cake on Monday! And start writing up the roadmap to share! :)

We are glad that you are enjoying it and thank you for the support! Means a lot for the studio! :D

133k is a really nice score, specially for a second attempt! think my personal best is around 300k but I have seen someone on our discord post a screenshot of 1000k :eek: and still going strong haha!

Hulkino likes this.
  12. Hulkino

Feb 5, 2016

13. Hulkino

Feb 5, 2016
    Are you 100% sure that scores of more than 1000000 points are totally legit? The game is everything but easy and my question comes after some incredible scores I’ve seen on the leaderboards. Sadly nowadays many cheats are at disposal of everyone, included those who don’t care to modify their smartphones to change things.

14. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    They are legit to my knowledge. You get roughly 500k in score by building a skyscraper. So if you manage to build 2 you are up in those numbers. Got some screenshots of people achieving crazy score on our discord . Never seen anyone go higher than this. But we are keeping a lookout for suspicious scores.

Attached Files:

15. Hulkino

Feb 5, 2016
    That’s amazing! Obviously i got to improve my skills! :D

vectorarchitekt and mfcgames like this.
  16. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Hello, wonderful community!

We, at Short Circuit, want to extend our deepest gratitude for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for our game! We're thrilled that we've been honored as Game Of The Week by TouchArcade. Although we have more games coming out throughout the year, our commitment to perfecting Teeny Tiny Town remains unshaken.

We're excited to share a sneak peek of what's to come in both the near and distant future:

New Item Tiers & Special Items: Get set for an exciting expansion to our item collection with the addition of new item tiers and unique special items.

Map Rotation: Soon, you'll be able to view your town from entirely new perspectives. The ability to rotate your map will allow you to peek behind taller structures and appreciate your town from diverse angles.

Undo Feature: Everyone makes mistakes, and we've got you covered. We're introducing an option to undo your latest turn - perfect for when you slip up or simply want to rethink your last placement.

Power-ups & Additional Utilities: Get ready for an amplified gaming experience as we introduce new power-ups and utilities available to spend your gold on in the store.

New Maps: Change of scenery? Yes, please! Stay tuned for new maps and game boards to keep the adventure fresh.

Achievements: We're expanding our achievement system with new icons and unlockables. It's time to put your skills to the test!

Game Modes: We're shaking things up with the introduction of new game modes and daily/weekly boards for extra fun and challenges.

Localization: We're going global! We'll be adding several more languages to the game to better cater to our international audience.

We're continually striving to make Teeny Tiny Town the best gaming experience it can be, and your feedback is invaluable in this journey. We can't wait for you to explore these new updates and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Stay tuned for more news coming soon!

With appreciation,
    The Short Circuit Team

17. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @mfcgames have you thought about getting rid of the option to watch ad when starting new map for those who purchased premium pack to make the experience fully premium?

18. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Hey! Yeah, sorry for not mentioning that on the roadmap.

When the next update drops, all ads are gone for those who purchased the premium pack. So you will automatically be awarded those extra goodies.

We are aiming to have an update submitted to Apple and Google by the end of this week! This will bring changes to fulfill lots of our roadmap goals, in addition to other minor tweaks and fixes. :)

Anotherkellydown and macplash like this.
  19. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Hello community!

We have just submitted our new update to Apple and Google today and we expect it to be out in less than 24 hours. Here is some of the
    highlights for this update:
    • We have tweaked so you get more gold during your game time.
    • Introduced a board rotation button so you can more easily build behind taller structures.
    • Introduced an Undo power-up in the store.
    • Introduced a 7x7 map! Let’s start building!
    • Introduced a Share button when you finish a town!
    • Adjusted the Candy Theme.
    • Added Korean, Japanese and Thai language support.
    • Bug fixes and stability.
    • Added new achievements.
    • Added additional items.
    • All ads are gone for those who purchased the premium pack.

More to come down the line but this is a good start for now! Hope you like it!

Raztog and macplash like this.
  20. Anotherkellydown

“A winning package all around, and if you have even the smallest love for puzzle games, I think it’s a must-play.”

’Teeny Tiny Town’ Review
    by Shaun Musgrave

mfcgames, paradoxno1 and Hulkino like this.