Universal The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SuyinRei, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Wow. Was this real????

2. socalledsin

socalledsin Well-Known Member

Edmund tweeted earlier that an update to the blog is incoming. Maybe that will help clear up the ETA for the iOS release.

3. moraleszez

moraleszez Active Member

Aug 27, 2015
    I didn't know how badly i wanted to play this :eek:. Wonder if there's a price set already.

4. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #164 Delusionaltool, Nov 14, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Make sure to follow @edmundmcmillen @tyronerodriguez on twitter i told them to come here and update us or ask questions and Edmund replied back why dont you just have them follow us i cant believe he responded. They will post updates on twitter about ios issac. I did defend the arcade and said its a great community come check out the thread.

5. tyrone

tyrone Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Hey everyone,

we'll have more information on the iOS version soon. It's a lot of testing and little features we're trying to get finished before we decide on a release date.

-ty

6. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Awesome thx for stopping in here! Excited for the portrait mode !

7. Occupied

Occupied Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Hey Tyrone, will there be a way to quick reset runs?

8. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    I love you

9. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Hi tyrone

Any plan to release afterbirth for ios and new 3ds? :)

10. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    omg you came super pumped, you and Edmund make the best games BOI is one of my favorite and if not best rogue likes ever made thanks for coming on here! this is Toolofopiate I posted enough on twitter :D

11. bossjaja

bossjaja Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2015
    United States
    I definitely understand how hard it is to pin down a release date, but can I ask if you're aiming for launch before or after the yearly App Store shutdown? (Usually the last week of December)

12. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    This needs to come out already.. can't friggin wait ### I've been playing the PS4 version but I'm super stoked about the mobile port

13. kaelendiaz

kaelendiaz Member

Nov 21, 2016
    It definitely will be out before then. I'd say before december 15th. I have a suspition that the release is sooner than we think...

14. bossjaja

Jul 9, 2015
    United States
    That seems optimistic, what makes you say that? As far as I've seen, it's still being beta tested + they're still adding features

15. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    So tired of hearing about this game, it will come out at some point and we'll complain about the price even if it's cheaper than on steam. In the end it will be an alright game but nothing that will reinvent mobile gaming as we know it.

Plus we have a lot of great developers that come ro TA and welcome our opinions in their beta testing, not in this case so I'm more of a wait and see kinda guy for this game. a lot of the instabuy people are still going to wait for a sale anyway

Hope it's good but not holding my breath for it

16. bossjaja

Jul 9, 2015
    United States
    Speak for yourself. I've probably put in over 500 hours into the series since 2011, and a ton of people have put in way more than that.

No one said it's going to reinvent mobile gaming, but it's a fantastic game and a lot of us are looking forward to having it on mobile.

Why so negative?

17. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    the amount of variety in Binding of issac is what makes it stand apart from the rest of the rogue likes, its endless and its always different and always random. depending on what powers or negative powers you get is on you nothing is explained. The art style is unique and nothing comes close. The music and sound are all excellent. When this does release I am not sure if its rebith content and also will include afterbirth dlc but if it does , from what the beta shows so far it looks so damn good. It may just reinvent the rogue like on mobile.

18. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #178 Delusionaltool, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    I know you and edmund are the most secretive people on the planet when it comes to your games and so busy even coming on here to comment means the planets have aligned! Please tell us if its coming this year before the app store end of the year freeze! And would you kindly tell us if were getting rebirth only on mobile or your slippin afterbirth in there as well!! Yes I threw in a little bioshock!

19. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    It's "Would you kindly." Also, would you kindly avoid spoiling things? :p

20. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    lol, i knew that i just forgot a word. and by now if someone has not played bioshock 1 they probably never will. ill fix it :D