[UNPAID] Looking for Programmer to Help with One-Level OS X Demo

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Modern Jester, May 25, 2011.

1. Modern Jester

Modern Jester Active Member

Jun 7, 2009
    #1 Modern Jester, May 25, 2011
    Last edited: May 25, 2011
    Hello,

I am looking for a charitable and experienced programmer to help develop one level of a 2D Beat Em' Up Style game for Mac OS X (and iPad if time permits). I would like to use this demo to enter into the Gogii Games King of Casual contest. The deadline is July 15, 2011. I currently have 3/4 of all the art assets necessary for developing the demo, and should have all of the art completed by the middle of June.

By working on this job, you would secure yourself a $30,000 development contract if the demo ends up winning the contest, or if I find funding in other means (through venture capitalists/angel investors/kickstarter).

If you are interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] as I would like to start development immediately. The level you will be adding functionality to is beautiful and very high resolution, and the characters are wholly original with great humor. I have great faith that with a good demo, money will follow easily!

Screen from the demo level:

[​IMG]

Thank you,
    Modern Jester