Universal [Upcoming] Radiant One (by Fntastic)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    [Upcoming] Radiant One (by Fntastic)

https://www.fntastic.com/radiantone
    Steam, AppStore, AppleTV, Xbox.

[​IMG]

Radiant One is an illusory, short story-driven adventure with mystical elements.

Trying to escape from boring life and social media, one day Daniel found a mysterious book about lucid dreams. Very quickly he was able to do incredible things, create amazing worlds and fly during sleep until one day his dreams fell under the power of something inexplicable, something terrible conceived by the Universe itself… Help Daniel survive, pass the test and get enlightenment.

Radiant One inspired by minimalist 3D design, is a unique, hand-crafted world of Daniel to explore. It’s designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

redribbon likes this.
  2. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    i thought this one supposed to come out last week? been waiting for this

3. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    yeah, it was delayed. But recently there was a mention in the developer's SNS that we could meet it soon. The Steam version has just been released. :)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/864550/Radiant_One/

4. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    ow thats sad. i really2 hate when developers put iOS version behind other platform and always with the same reason, bugs. ill buy this game eventually, hope its gonna worth the wait since iOS i still my prefer platform.

5. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Although the schedule was put off, The App Store version will be available this week. :)