VAINGLORY - [Friends & Party Chat]

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by L.Lawliet, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Lucidra

Lucidra Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Damn haha we've been missing each other. Anybody wna play now?

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I have a bit of time!

3. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Lets go! Sorry I was in the bathroom ;-;

4. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Ngaaaah i played terribly that game

5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Lol naa.. Their Glaive was ridiculous. He went 10 and 1 or something with like 10 assists. I couldn't kill him. Guy was unstoppable. Petal was a non factor and the SAW was pretty good. So I'd just say they had some ridiculously good players.

6. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I got my ass whooped by glaive early on in the lane ;-; I couldn't kill him either, damn that was the worst Catherine game for me :( the saw was so-so /:

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Just played another and they had a Taka that went 15-1 and a Ringo that was 8-1. I managed to get the kraken with the last hit kill but my team all died shortly after. Everyone on my team wanted to surrender even when we still had four turrets. They must really have no confidence.

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Aw crap... Taka has gone free to play... There's gonna be a Taka in every round 95% of the time. This is going to be bad.

9. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    I smell OP everywhere... :( gna go for a round or so now anybody wna join?:)

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I have time for one round now! You'll have to be quick to get Taka lol

11. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Let's go!

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    #332 L.Lawliet, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
    So pissed. I decided to give Taka a try and lucky me I ended up with 2 SOLO players. This is probably the worst team play I have ever had. The last guy couldn't get Taka so he went with SAW so we had Taka, Petal, SAW. I don't think that's a very good team.

SAW stays in the lane exclusively, even when no heroes are there. Petal is by far the worst. She ignores everything and keeps farming. I tell her to get the gold mine, completely ignored. I tell her an enemy is coming for me and I need help, she's still farming. SAW doesn't come down either but Petal is even closer. Hell, an enemy was attacking OUR mine and she was still farming and let them run away. She didn't even engage. What a punk. Petal even has the nerve to steal a healing monster that I was ABOUT to kill, when I'm a sliver away from death. She just runs by after farming and shoots it with one hit. That person either doesn't know how to play or is an idiot. They ignored me 3 times so I stopped using signals.

Gets worse, we were starting to win, enemy is at their spawn. We go for the Kraken. No signals, people just walk there just because. Bad team work. We're killing it, then obviously I'm doing the most damage but I have the least HP and the lowest level. Everyone backs out and shoots from a distance while I'm getting destroyed by Kraken. No one took the hits and let me get hit. I leave since I'm about to die and then I see the Kraken NOT attack the teammates and walk away (which means the teammates are really far - WIMPS). Then the enemy comes by in a force of 3, captures the Kraken then kills me with my low health.

These are by far the most horrible people I've ever been grouped with and almost makes me want to stop playing..

13. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Holy shit dude I'm sorry that sounds horrible. Would've raged and surrendered if I had teammates like that.. Wna go for a round or two with me? You can take Taka I'll play Joule :D

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I can play one round though I can't guarantee I'll play good after my last trauma. I think I'll be sticking with Tanks from now on since this match is all I'll ever think about when I see Taka.. bleh..

Thanks for the concern though :)

15. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    No worries man it's just a game lets go! So do you want Joule or Taka? :) I can take the other!

16. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I'll go with Joule. Taka was terrible for me... lol. Though playing "by myself" certainly didn't help.

17. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Wow I don't know what happened there. That Glaive was ridiculous. 9 / 0. I checked his loadout and it was just fast hit, high damage. The basic combination for a hard hitter. I think it was probably because they were at a higher level than us overall and pushed us from the jungle early.

My game actually lagged the first time in the jungle so when I walked to you, game froze, then unfroze with me dying. They must be using hax lol.

18. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    No idea what happened either /: that glaive was ridiculously painful and I don't even know why ;_; his load out wasn't particularly impressive..

19. Lucidra

Apr 11, 2014
    Did you end up in a game without me O_O weird I saw you in my party

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    YEah I saw him 1v1 and win every time. I think he was 3 levels ahead of us so he'd have more HP. And them with him hitting as fast and as hard as possible, it's impossible to take him down. Pretty basic I suppose. I think the farm push just ruined us. I wish the Petal helped more. She was stuck in the lane most of the game which was pretty unnecessary. I noticed the heroes weren't even in the lane that often early game. I think they were wandering the jungle a lot.

Oh no I left. I have to go work out and get dinner! Sorry! We can play later on :)