Websites At The Price You Want To Pay

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TouchChatterbox, Jan 30, 2010.

1. TouchChatterbox

TouchChatterbox Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Hi devs. I'm a freelance filmmaker/designer/writer/musician who can offer the following skills:

- Copy generation / English translation
    - Web Site/graphic design
    - Shooting of story sequences for your game (videos, or stills, whichever) - I will do this with local
    actors and filmmakers. So if you're doing a game where you'd like a cool intro or between-mission story, we can do something really awesome that looks cutting edge and several times the actual budget you throw at us.
    - Setup of bulletin boards, domains, email addresses, blogs, Facebook/other social networking pages
    - Anything else you might require - ask

All this for the price you want to pay. I don't have set rates and do this for my passion for anything creative which is mainly filmmaking & writing. Because I'm doing this out of the room I'm renting and not paying commercial rent/staff, I'm very flexible when it comes to prices. If it sounds reasonable, then I'm all for meeting your budget so run a figure past me.

I have previously written, directed and produced a WW2 feature film set in occupied France and am currently in preproduction of a film noir starring an ex-Australian Idol finalist as a nightclub singer in the 40s. So I definitely have a cinematic eye.

With websites, if you need me to do basic maintenance in the future like mention features added in a patch, new screenshots, or whatever, that's part of the initial fee. You will not pay an additional fee every time you want something added/tweaked to the site.

With this money I'm doing my own film/music projects so you're helping a fellow artist and in exchange getting some quality work for your own :)