Universal [WIP] Dungelot : Shattered Lands

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Pixeye, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonfly1989

dragonfly1989 New Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Still no access

I got my E-Mail on Tuesday but still haven't got an invite :( My email [email protected]

2. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I am currently testing the beta. I just wanted to know if this is the offical beta thread or is there another forum?

3. Pixeye

Pixeye Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Indie developer
    Roxton, you rock man ! Thanks for the comprehensive feedback. I will do my best to fix what you have mentioned.

For those who loved the endless mode in Dungelot, I'll make one : )

Also big thanks to everyone who already tested the game. Your feedbacks help me make it better.
    Cheers.

4. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Thanks "Pixeye"!
    I think your plan to finish your Dungelot series on its highest note is definitely going well. You've taken the best of the previous two and combined them into a beautiful package. The dungeon tile tapping mechanic is still one of the most original ideas in App Store history I think.
    Thanks for making an endless option. I am one of those people who love mobile games to not end so you can always go back and try again. I'd recommend jumping on the rogue like train for it, but that's up to you.

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That's good to hear, I don't like games to end either so an endless mode would be great. But the games great so far and I hope it sells really well. I'd even pay for extra content if that ever happened.

6. Tariean

Tariean New Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Still no beta email but says I'm in?

So I received my "Welcome to the Beta" email and have yet to recieve the email with instructions for download >< I even installed test flight and have been checking there, still nothing. Any clue what's going on?! [email protected]

Thanks!

7. Grimmster

Grimmster New Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Same problem, even that I have received my Testflight invite on Tuesday but there's nothing there.
    [email protected]

8. TheRomeo

TheRomeo New Member

Dec 14, 2015
  9. LocalHero

LocalHero New Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Just throwing my name in the hat too. Got an email saying I was sent an invite on flight test, but still haven't received it. Can't wait to test out the game.

10. geraaar

geraaar New Member

Dec 8, 2015
    Bugs

Encountered these bugs so far. I'm in stage 2 at 79 percent.

- when bumping into the wich and deciding wheter she was real or not, the dungeon became dark grey. The dark grey that normally means I can not touch anything. After that dungeon everyithing went back to normal
    - Sometimes when trying to push the buy button or sell button the game crashes.
    - When the gambler appears and I push really fast all the chests moslty ( because its a gamble) I find nothing. But when I keep pushing the chest all of them open and I find a coin
    - When opening the game in mute, and after that popping the mute button of. There is no sound. I need to reboot the game for that.

11. JoshuaDancer

JoshuaDancer New Member

Dec 19, 2015
    TestFlight

I'm another one of those that received the "Your TestFlight invite for Dungelot has been sent out" email, but has never received the invite itself. [email protected]

12. LocalHero

LocalHero New Member

Dec 14, 2015
    Typo

I found a typo in this scenario screen:

"A ultimate rock concert" should be "AN ultimate rock concert"

Screenshot attached.

Attached Files:

13. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    Few forum comments and few pms and still no beta invite. Wow

14. friarbuck

friarbuck New Member

Dec 23, 2015
    Act III Crash Bug ***High Priority***

There seems to be a bug in Act III that causes the game to completely crash (quit to iOS home screen) when the player selects a target for a spell. Per my own personal experience it happens about 90% of the time when trying to do this action in Temple Outskirts in particular. It has happened less frequently in other dungeons in Act III as well, however. At this point, I'd say the bug is preventing me from getting past this particular dungeon.

I'm running the game on an iPhone 5s with iOS 9.2.

Also, to add to LocalHero's post above, it should actually be "the ultimate rock concert." There are a couple of other typos/grammatical errors in the game's script at this point, but it would be difficult to make a post detailing all of them. I would recommend you guys have a proofreader take a look at the script if you have the time/resources.

Thanks!

15. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Testers are probably better than proofreaders as I've tested games before where they paid a company to translate the game into English and have someone check it and it still be terrible English with many errors

16. klee_r

klee_r Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Has the Beta ended? Can't open the App anymore (profile expired)

17. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Aw bummer. I thought when a beta version expired it meant you couldn't download it anymore but could still play it.
    Well, hopefully this releases this month or next.

18. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    signed up for beta but i guess i missed out on it, i cant wait to play this game looks so awesome reminds me more of 1 with some stuff from 2 thrown in. As long as its not f2p though i did buy the infinite food to make it not f2p to support the awesome devs i am very excited this.

19. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    I played this everyday. It got more love than any game on my 6s+ when it was still available. The only other game I have played this much in recent times was Punch Club. Looking forward to both going live! TinyBuild is still publishing some of my most cherished games.

20. zen_mode

zen_mode Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Sydney
    So has the final build been submitted?